• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Feb Newsletter

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
For those of you who would like to take a look. It is a bit longer this time because I wanted to let everyone know about the new products and ones that are being discontinued.

Attachments

• Feb News 06.pdf
    143.8 KB · Views: 679

plichte

May 24, 2005
Not Feb's but......

I haven't finished February's yet but I did send out an "extra" e-mail to my list in January once all of the new stuff was introduced, thought I would share.

Attachments

• January Special Edition.pdf
    169.1 KB · Views: 457

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I have the Adobe Acrobat Elements 6.0 to convert and Publisher to create.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Those newsletters look incredible. What programs did you use to create them?

So- do you print and mail these out or send them as attachements through email??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

plichte

May 24, 2005
Microsoft Publisher

I use miscrosoft publisher and then pdf it to send as an attachment through e-mail. I only mail if guests/hosts have requested it because they don't have e-mail, this hasn't happened yet.

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I do it abit differently..I create in Publisher, convert to Adobe Elements and atattach it to an email for the ones I have email addresses for. I usually send out about 50 through regular mail. I have started handing them out to friends and family though because the postage is killing me.

batroark

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
Awesome!

That is one fabulous job Paula! That pretty well sums it all up for what we learned at Leadership. I give this a :) since it was so good!

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
Has anyone had the problem of your newsletter going in "junk" folders...or "bulk" folders or whatever?
Also, do you separate your emails into groups? If so, do you separate them according to year, month... or host from which show they attended... or how?

AND great job on the newsletters... I'm doing my Feb. one now, and came here to get some ideas... and those put mine to shame!! I just type an email, and make different sections different colors! I'm afraid if it is too big, some people won't be able to open it easily, and they'll give up... I have had high speed connection for so long, I don't know how slow it may be for some people.

I really think that those of us that have paid for a website, should be able to send out nice newsletters from there. I know PartyLite has nice ones that go out, I don't know if the consultant does it or the company. But I would love to soo that available to us.

T

tpchefrebecca

Amazing!

Those are some AMAZING newsletters! It gave my inspiration to take it up a notch ;)

I also love the idea of handing them out to friends and neighbors. My neighbor is on her 2nd party in 3 months.

HAPPY COOKING!

ChefSandyK

Aug 7, 2005
I'm done with mine, too

..but as always, I can't post it here because it has links to my website. Email me if you'd like me to forward you a copy.

Sandy