1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My Feb Newsletter

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

For those of you who would like to take a look. It is a bit longer this time because I wanted to let everyone know about the new products and ones that are being discontinued.

Attached Files:

Jan 26, 2006
  2. kitchencop

kitchencop Member Silver Member

Wow

:D That is beautiful!

Jan 26, 2006
  3. plichte

plichte Member

Not Feb's but......

I haven't finished February's yet but I did send out an "extra" e-mail to my list in January once all of the new stuff was introduced, thought I would share.

Attached Files:

Jan 26, 2006
  4. kitchencop

I'm thinking I need to get the ADOBE creator? These(newsletters) are very nice!

Jan 26, 2006
  5. plichte

plichte Member

Adobe Distiller is the name, just so you know if you choose to get it.

Jan 26, 2006
  6. kitchencop

Thanks for

Jan 26, 2006
  7. krzymomof4

I have the Adobe Acrobat Elements 6.0 to convert and Publisher to create.

Jan 26, 2006
  8. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

Those newsletters look incredible. What programs did you use to create them?

So- do you print and mail these out or send them as attachements through email??

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Jan 27, 2006
  9. plichte

plichte Member

Microsoft Publisher

I use miscrosoft publisher and then pdf it to send as an attachment through e-mail. I only mail if guests/hosts have requested it because they don't have e-mail, this hasn't happened yet.

Jan 27, 2006
  10. krzymomof4

I do it abit differently..I create in Publisher, convert to Adobe Elements and atattach it to an email for the ones I have email addresses for. I usually send out about 50 through regular mail. I have started handing them out to friends and family though because the postage is killing me.

Jan 27, 2006
  11. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Awesome!

That is one fabulous job Paula! That pretty well sums it all up for what we learned at Leadership. I give this a :) since it was so good!

Jan 27, 2006
  12. plichte

plichte Member

Thank you! It is always nice to get feedback.

Jan 30, 2006
  13. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Has anyone had the problem of your newsletter going in "junk" folders...or "bulk" folders or whatever?
    Also, do you separate your emails into groups? If so, do you separate them according to year, month... or host from which show they attended... or how?

AND great job on the newsletters... I'm doing my Feb. one now, and came here to get some ideas... and those put mine to shame!! I just type an email, and make different sections different colors! I'm afraid if it is too big, some people won't be able to open it easily, and they'll give up... I have had high speed connection for so long, I don't know how slow it may be for some people.

I really think that those of us that have paid for a website, should be able to send out nice newsletters from there. I know PartyLite has nice ones that go out, I don't know if the consultant does it or the company. But I would love to soo that available to us.

Jan 30, 2006
  14. Amazing!

Those are some AMAZING newsletters! It gave my inspiration to take it up a notch ;)

I also love the idea of handing them out to friends and neighbors. My neighbor is on her 2nd party in 3 months.

HAPPY COOKING!

15. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

I'm done with mine, too

..but as always, I can't post it here because it has links to my website. Email me if you'd like me to forward you a copy.

Sandy

Jan 30, 2006
Have something to add?