• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directly From The Heart: Stickers for Your Business Needs

In summary, Directly From The Heart is a collection of customizable stickers that are designed for small businesses. These stickers can be used to promote your brand, thank customers, or add a personal touch to your packaging. You can add your own logo or design to the stickers with the help of our design team. They are available in a variety of sizes and the number of stickers in a set can be customized. The stickers are durable, water-resistant, and easy to peel and stick.
DebPC
Staff member
My favorite place for our business stickers- Directly
From The Heart has recently changed their URL to www.stickingtobusiness.com I have been using their stickers for years.

StickersThank you so much Deb PC;I just started with PC and I have been looking for stickers for a couple days now and I haven't found any until I found this site and read your input. I was wondering what is good about the 350 pak of stickers :confused: ; have you ordered them before?

Last edited:
I ordered that first- about 3 years ago. It was nice to get a variety at first and determine which ones I liked best. Often this just came from using them for awhile. I'm sure the assortment has changed because they are always adding new stickers to their line and discontinuing some. But overall I was very pleased.

Loved the sticker website, Thanks DebPC Are there any other sites for business supplies?

stickersNancy's Artworks has a lot of stickers. They are PCs official supplier. They are always at conference. Their website is www.nancyweb.com I placed an order last Friday and received it on Monday. Now that's what I call service!

Shawnna :)

My new favorite site for stickers, postcards, etc is www.thebooster.com. Their line is very extensive so there is so much for everyone. Very colorful and fun.

1. What is Directly From The Heart and how does it relate to my business?

Directly From The Heart is a collection of customizable stickers designed specifically for small businesses. These stickers can be used to promote your brand, thank customers, or add a personal touch to your packaging. They are a great way to show your customers that you appreciate their support and to make your business stand out.

2. Can I add my own logo or design to the stickers?

Yes, you can add your own logo or design to the stickers. Our design team will work with you to create a custom sticker that reflects your brand and style. This will help you create a cohesive and professional look for your business.

3. What sizes are available for the stickers?

Our Directly From The Heart stickers are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from small circle stickers to larger rectangular stickers. This allows you to choose the size that best fits your business needs and product packaging.

4. How many stickers come in a set?

The number of stickers in a set depends on the size and design of the stickers. Our sets typically range from 50 to 200 stickers, but we can customize the set size to meet your specific needs.

5. Are the stickers durable and water-resistant?

Yes, our stickers are made with high-quality materials that make them durable and water-resistant. This ensures that they will last on your product packaging and won't smudge or fade. They are also easy to peel and stick, making them convenient for busy business owners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC