• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Amazing Trip to Israel: 8 Days Exploring the Holy Land

In summary, the trip includes visits to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Sea of Galilee, Nazareth, and the Dead Sea. It is appropriate for all ages, with various activities and accommodations available. The cost starts at $2,500 per person and includes accommodations, transportation, select meals, and guided tours. While the trip does visit religious sites, it also offers cultural and historical experiences for both religious and non-religious individuals. Optional activities and souvenirs may incur additional costs of around $500."
Shawnna
Gold Member
My family just returned from an AWESOME trip to Israel. We spent 8 days touring the Holy Land. It was so exciting to walk where Jesus walked and learn the history. We were all baptized in the Jordan River...my husband baptized me and my 2 youngest children. We had praise and worship time in a fishing boat on the Sea of Galilee...walked thru Hezekia's tunnel under the city of David...visited the tomb of Jesus, the upper room and many, many other sites. It was just amazing and I can't wait to go back. I will try to upload some pictures this weekend.

Re: IsraelHow amazing. You make me want to take a trip like this. Maybe I can make enough with PC to do this with my family sometime!!!!

Re: IsraelCool. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

1. What are the main destinations included in the trip?

The trip includes visits to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Sea of Galilee, Nazareth, and the Dead Sea.

2. Is the trip appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the trip is suitable for all ages. We offer a variety of activities and accommodations to cater to different age groups.

3. What is the cost of the trip and what does it include?

The cost of the trip starts at $2,500 per person. This includes accommodations, transportation, select meals, and guided tours to all major attractions in Israel.

4. Is the trip religiously focused?

While the trip does visit many religious sites, it also includes cultural and historical experiences. It is suitable for both religious and non-religious individuals.

5. Are there any additional costs or fees?

The trip price includes all major expenses, but there may be additional costs for optional activities or souvenirs. We recommend budgeting an extra $500 for these expenses.

Back