• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New at the End of the Earth?

J
Judybabe
Things have been improving here at the end of the earth. 4 miles from Kansas and 27 from Colorado. In Nebraska.

I helped at the Rumble on the River event last weekend which seemed to help break the ice for some people.:p

I'm helping with my daughter's Cadette girl scout troup, and getting my dog grooming shop up and running. I have a couple of PC shows on the books and looking forward to them.

A few ladies and myself have started a Saturday morning "Not from Benkelman" coffee and OJ club. There are 4 members so far.

Three of us sew and so are planning a quilting party in a couple of weeks to help one lady sandwich and pin her quilt.

At any rate, it's getting easier here, been here now 4 months. Husband got a call from the department he came from with a job offer. But we gotta stay for a while at least to recoup our moving costs.

it's not perfect, but getting tolerable. I'm still pretty guarded and don't speak unless spoken too.

thanks to all who offered prayers, advice and a shoulder to vent on!

im glad to hear that it is becoming livable for you! and that you are getting into what seems to be a good group of friends! and happy that you have some PC parties lined up yeah!!

Glad to hear things are looking up.

1. What improvements have been made at the end of the earth?

There have been various improvements in the area, such as the successful Rumble on the River event and the opening of a dog grooming shop. There are also plans for a quilting party and a Saturday morning coffee club.

2. How far is the end of the earth from Kansas and Colorado?

The end of the earth is approximately 4 miles from Kansas and 27 miles from Colorado.

3. What activities are you involved in at the end of the earth?

I am currently helping with my daughter's Cadette girl scout troop and have a couple of PC shows coming up. I am also a member of a Saturday morning coffee club and will be attending a quilting party with some friends.

4. How long have you been at the end of the earth?

I have been at the end of the earth for 4 months now.

5. Have there been any job opportunities at the end of the earth?

Yes, my husband received a job offer from his previous department, but we have decided to stay at the end of the earth for a while to recoup our moving costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
finley1991
Back