• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Dream Wedding: Finding the Perfect Desserts!

In summary, the couple is having their wedding ceremony and reception themselves. They are catering the event with 175 people. They are asking for suggestions for easy no fuss cookies or brownies that can be made in a mini muffin pan.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
August 7th, I'm having my formal wedding ceremony & reception. My DH & I decided to elope in October 2009 for many reasons, but didn't want to deny our parents the privledge of seeing us walk down the aisle.

We are catering the whole reception ourselves :eek: & have 175 people that have replied. We will be having an ice cream bar with soft serve ice cream, picnic foods, a beer wagon, daiquir/margartia slushy machine, cake, cupcakes, & cookies.

My question to all of you cheffers out there- what are some easy no fuss cookies/ brownie recipes that work well in the mini-muffin pan?

TIA!

If you want super simple, use the refrigerated cookie dough (the ones which come in pre-cut squares, such as Pillsbury and Nestle sell). One square per cup (unless you use the extra large, in which case you'll have to cut each in half). Place a mini-peanut butter cup or a Rolo in the middle, then bake. Easy, delicious, and they'll be a huge hit!

pampchefsarah said:
If you want super simple, use the refrigerated cookie dough (the ones which come in pre-cut squares, such as Pillsbury and Nestle sell). One square per cup (unless you use the extra large, in which case you'll have to cut each in half). Place a mini-peanut butter cup or a Rolo in the middle, then bake. Easy, delicious, and they'll be a huge hit!

Our absolute favorite is the refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough, with a mini Reeses cup in the middle. But - when I do it, I cut the little squares in half, and roll them in a ball, and then use the tart shaper to fit them in the MMP cups. I think Chocolate Chip w/ Rolos in the middle would be good too!

Tuxedo brownie cups are super impressive and not hard to make!:)

Mrs.H. said:
Tuxedo brownie cups are super impressive and not hard to make!:)

This is my thought! And super easy to make multiple batches.

Go with ANYTHING that is a "bar cookie"....it will be sooo much faster for you, as just as yummy!!!

A good bar cookie recipe is simply the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Instead of making individual cookies, spread the dough out in the large bar pan. Bake for 20 minutes, and cut into squares when cool. Everybody loves them. It goes good with ice cream, too!

Enjoy the wedding celebration!!

I love the peanut butter cookies that are in the retired "Casual Cooking" cookbook.

1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg

Super easy to make, and tastes great!! My 16 yo loves to make these. You could even dress them up with a hershey's kiss inserted in the center right after they come out of the oven.

don't have any - but wanted to say congrats!! as from the other thread, this is what we did - although my parents were at both, and my father gave me away both times! lol.

What types of desserts can I choose from for my dream wedding?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I can assure you that we have a wide variety of desserts to choose from for your dream wedding. Some popular options include cakes, cupcakes, cookies, tarts, and even unique dessert bars like donut or macaron bars. We also offer gluten-free and vegan options to accommodate any dietary restrictions.

Can I customize the desserts to fit my wedding theme or colors?

Absolutely! Our desserts can be customized to fit your wedding theme or colors. Our team of talented bakers and decorators can work with you to create a one-of-a-kind dessert display that will impress your guests and perfectly complement your wedding aesthetic.

Do you offer samples or tastings before I make my final dessert selections?

Yes, we understand that choosing desserts for your dream wedding is a big decision, which is why we offer complimentary samples or tastings. This allows you to try out different flavors and combinations and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your dessert choices.

How far in advance should I place my dessert order?

We recommend placing your dessert order at least 2-3 months in advance to ensure availability and ample time for customization. However, we understand that sometimes plans can change, so we do our best to accommodate last-minute orders as well.

Do you offer delivery and set-up services for the desserts on my wedding day?

Yes, we offer delivery and set-up services for your wedding desserts. Our team will carefully transport and set up your desserts at your venue, so you can relax and enjoy your special day without any stress or worries. Delivery and set-up fees may vary depending on the location of your wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Back