• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director's Newsletter Came Out Today and ...

In summary, the Director's Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that provides updates, news, and resources for directors and their teams. It is released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month, and can be accessed online through the Director's Lounge or by requesting a physical copy. Contributions from directors are welcome and can be submitted to the communications team. If the newsletter is not received, it is advised to check spam or promotions folders or contact customer service to ensure proper subscription and contact information.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was FINALLY ranked in the top 10 in organization sales, personal cluster sales and show sales.

This is the first time I've EVER been listed in this milestone.

Just wanted to share ...

Last edited:
Good Job!!!!

Congrats, way to go!

Wahoo! Congratulations!!!!

Awesome job!!!

Thought about it and here is how I'll post it anonymously:Top Sellers - personal cluster
AD $A $6,842
TL $4,031
SC $2,306
C $1,530
5) ME C $1,505Top Sellers* - Organization
1) A $6,842
2) D $4,626
3) TL $4,220
4) TL $4,031
5) SC $2,306
6) C $1,530
7) ME C $1,505Top Show Sales* - Organization
1) A $6,740
2) D $4,618
3) TL $4,168
4) TL $3,751
5) SC $2,190
6) C $1,530
7) ME C $1,491

you rock! I am so pleased for you; I know you have been working really hard!!! good job!
Marghi

Way to go Diane!! I believe I've seen you there a few times since then too :)

Way to go! :D

Great job!

Awesome! I am happy for you!

Great job! It is nice to be recognized for your hard work. Keep up the momentum :)

Guys, this was a year ago ... can we let this thread quietly die? I'm glad for what happened last year but I'm really avoiding any identifying info because of lurkers and such. Those who need to know are aware of what I mean.

1. What is the purpose of the Director's Newsletter?

The Director's Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that provides updates, news, and resources for our directors and their teams. It is designed to keep our directors informed and connected with the company and each other.

2. How often is the Director's Newsletter released?

The Director's Newsletter is released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be some variations in the release date depending on holidays or other special circumstances.

3. How can I access the Director's Newsletter?

The Director's Newsletter is available online through the Director's Lounge, which can be accessed through your Pampered Chef account. You can also opt to receive a physical copy in the mail by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I contribute to the Director's Newsletter?

Yes, we welcome contributions from our directors! If you have a success story, tip, or recipe to share, please reach out to our communications team at [email address] with your submission. Your contribution may be featured in an upcoming issue.

5. What should I do if I didn't receive the Director's Newsletter?

If you did not receive the Director's Newsletter, please check your spam or promotions folder in your email. You can also contact our customer service team to ensure that your contact information is up to date and that you are subscribed to receive the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking