• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Rock at the Largest Hospital Vendor Fair – Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Jessica was called by her director to fill in for a PC lady for a vendor booth at a hospital fair. The fair is on a Friday and the PC lady works full time. She will only be there for one day, so she is not worried about taking too many germs with her. She will only need a table and a raffle item. The cost to participate is $15.
pc_jessica
OMG my director just called me she got a home office lead for a vendor booth that needed a PC lady. and she couldn't do it because she works full time m-f and the vendor fair is only on a friday 7am-7pm. so she called me to see if i wanted it!!!! I of course said yes:D. so I called the lady back and get this, the vendor fair is at one of the largest hospitals in a nearby city!! OMG all it costs me is $15 for my table and i have to have a raffle item! Wahoo i am super excited about this!! Not only is it open to the hospital staff but also to the public! The lady said normally in years past they have over 5,000 people that come through the doors on just this one day fair!!

Awesome! And, yea, for your director!

Take lots of hand sanitizer for yourself though! :DGood luck!!

Jessica that is AWESOME! Congrats!!!!

And wash EVERYTHING you take with you when you get home...MRSA, H1N1, etc. It's a great opportunity, but you don't really want to lug the germs along to your next event! I worked in a hospital for many years -- even with taking care to keep clean, we still have things on our hands that you wouldn't want at your next show!Congrats!

jwpamp said:
And wash EVERYTHING you take with you when you get home...MRSA, H1N1, etc. It's a great opportunity, but you don't really want to lug the germs along to your next event! I worked in a hospital for many years -- even with taking care to keep clean, we still have things on our hands that you wouldn't want at your next show!

Congrats!

I always wash everything after booths, however, after reading this post, I think I would take less product and more display cards. :chef:

my dad works in a hospital and when i talked to him this morning i told him about this and that is exactly what he said lol. he doesn't work at this particular hospital, isn't in his contract. but he said specially in this large of a city i need to be extra careful, he told me he is getting me one of those BIG things of sanitizer from his hospital tonight so i will be prepared! lol

Yes, you owe her a HUGE hug
hug.gif
for that one!!!

My director rocks too...she just offered me a vendor opportunity...not sure if she couldn't' do it or just gave it to me because she knows how bad I want to succeed and she's there to help me! Turns out its very local and the exact area I would like to get into so I'm so stoked!

yeah for directors that give us opportunities!!!

You don't have to display a lot to have a great table. I feel weird about people just picking up my products. Shows are different because I make them wash their hands.

I never even thought of the germs and such!

1. What is "My Director Rocks!!"?

"My Director Rocks!!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates the hard work and dedication of our directors. It is a way for consultants and customers to show appreciation for their director's leadership and support.

2. How do I participate in "My Director Rocks!!"?

To participate in "My Director Rocks!!", you can submit a nomination form on the Pampered Chef website. You will be asked to provide your director's name, contact information, and a brief explanation of why they deserve to be recognized.

3. Can I nominate multiple directors for "My Director Rocks!!"?

Yes, you can nominate multiple directors for "My Director Rocks!!". We encourage you to recognize all the directors who have made a positive impact on your Pampered Chef journey.

4. How are the winners selected for "My Director Rocks!!"?

The winners for "My Director Rocks!!" are selected by a panel of judges at Pampered Chef. They review all the nominations and choose the most deserving directors based on their leadership, support, and impact on their teams.

5. What do the winners of "My Director Rocks!!" receive?

The winners of "My Director Rocks!!" receive a special recognition package from Pampered Chef, which includes a certificate, a personalized gift, and a feature on our website and social media. They also receive the gratitude and admiration of their team and the entire Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
prnces515
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef