1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My director rocks!!

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

OMG my director just called me she got a home office lead for a vendor booth that needed a PC lady. and she couldn't do it because she works full time m-f and the vendor fair is only on a friday 7am-7pm. so she called me to see if i wanted it!!!! I of course said yes:D. so I called the lady back and get this, the vendor fair is at one of the largest hospitals in a nearby city!! OMG all it costs me is $15 for my table and i have to have a raffle item! Wahoo i am super excited about this!! Not only is it open to the hospital staff but also to the public! The lady said normally in years past they have over 5,000 people that come through the doors on just this one day fair!!

Sep 23, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Awesome! And, yea, for your director!

Sep 23, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Take lots of hand sanitizer for yourself though! :D

Good luck!!

Sep 24, 2009
  4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Jessica that is AWESOME! Congrats!!!!

Sep 24, 2009
  5. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

And wash EVERYTHING you take with you when you get home...MRSA, H1N1, etc. It's a great opportunity, but you don't really want to lug the germs along to your next event! I worked in a hospital for many years -- even with taking care to keep clean, we still have things on our hands that you wouldn't want at your next show!

Congrats!

Sep 24, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I always wash everything after booths, however, after reading this post, I think I would take less product and more display cards. :chef:

7. pc_jessica

my dad works in a hospital and when i talked to him this morning i told him about this and that is exactly what he said lol. he doesn't work at this particular hospital, isn't in his contract. but he said specially in this large of a city i need to be extra careful, he told me he is getting me one of those BIG things of sanitizer from his hospital tonight so i will be prepared! lol

Sep 24, 2009
  8. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, you owe her a HUGE hug [​IMG] for that one!!!

Sep 24, 2009
  9. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

My director rocks too...she just offered me a vendor opportunity...not sure if she couldn't' do it or just gave it to me because she knows how bad I want to succeed and she's there to help me! Turns out its very local and the exact area I would like to get into so I'm so stoked!

Sep 24, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

yeah for directors that give us opportunities!!!

Sep 24, 2009
  11. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

You don't have to display a lot to have a great table. I feel weird about people just picking up my products. Shows are different because I make them wash their hands.

I never even thought of the germs and such!

Sep 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted