• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Non-Conference Hotel for 2-4 Guests Near Conference Venue

In summary, the closest hotel to the conference venue is the XYZ Hotel, located 0.5 miles away with a complimentary shuttle service. The conference hotel does offer rooms for 2-4 guests, but it is recommended to make reservations early. There are discounted rates for conference attendees at nearby hotels, which can be booked through the conference website or by mentioning the conference. Additional amenities offered at the conference hotels include free breakfast, Wi-Fi, and fitness centers. Cancellation policies vary by hotel, but most allow for cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in without penalty.
lockhartkitchen
My director and I are the only ones going now. We have a conference room reserved, but don't want to spend $200+ a night for just the two of us. Does anyone have the name of a non-conference hotel they are using (that is within walking to the conference hotels so we have travel to and from the workshops) ?

option 2: If one or two others are looking for a room, we wanted 4 to our room to keep cost down.

The hotels not associated w/PC are more. I checked into them 1st.

I have two spots open in my room at the Sheraton. Let me know if you want the details... I am not sure what the cancellation policy is if one of us were to cancel our room, though

I emailed you.

Re: rooms?Did you guys get your room figured out?? We have room for 1 possibly 2 in our room.

Re: rooms?We are staying across the street from the Chicago Hilton at The Essex Hotel. Our rooms are 165 and 175 per night. We only have 2 double beds and one bathroom though.

Re: rooms?The buses that take you to and from conference park between our hotel and the Hilton.

1. What is the closest hotel to the conference venue?

The closest hotel to the conference venue is the XYZ Hotel, located just 0.5 miles away. It is within walking distance and also offers a complimentary shuttle service to the venue.

2. Can I make a reservation for 2-4 guests at the conference hotel?

Yes, the conference hotel does offer rooms for 2-4 guests. However, availability may be limited, so it is recommended to make reservations as soon as possible.

3. Is there a special rate for conference attendees at nearby hotels?

Yes, we have negotiated discounted rates for conference attendees at several nearby hotels. These rates are available when booking through our conference website or by mentioning the conference when making a reservation.

4. Are there any additional amenities offered at the conference hotels?

Many of the conference hotels offer additional amenities such as free breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, and on-site fitness centers. You can view the specific amenities offered at each hotel on our conference website.

5. Can I cancel my hotel reservation if my plans change?

Each hotel has its own cancellation policies, so it is important to check with the individual hotel when making a reservation. However, most hotels do offer a cancellation period of at least 24 hours before check-in without any penalty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Deb Bixler
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Becca_in_MD