• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Dining Room Table: Pulled Together with a Runner!

In summary, the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but this is my dining room table! I just got the runner off the outlet, and it really pulls everything together. The peppers and tomatoes are from our garden.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
The picture doesn't quite do it justice, but this is my dining room table! I just got the runner off the outlet, and it really pulls everything together. The peppers and tomatoes are from our garden.

HPIM3911.jpg

All that stuff in the upper left corner is my PC 'junk' (as my daughter put it when she took the picture). Really need to find a better way to store all that!!

Your table really looks GREAT!

YEA Sarah! Looks beautiful.....hee hee, I just did something similar in the middle of my table - but mine is round!:)

I have a placemat in the middle (matches your table runner) with a cranberry plate w/ a candle in the middle, and leaves and candy corn kisses around it....and the S&P grinders sitting on either side of it. It looks so pretty and "Fallish".

you guys should bring photos to your shows to inspire your guests :)

Thats very nice. I have the patoritc table cloth on mine with the while and cranberry placemats on there with the woven basket and liner on it. I have sold alot from showing pictures like Susan suggested to guests.

You guys sound very festive! I would love to be festive. Would you like to know what's on my table right now? Three kids acrylic cups, one sippy cup, four plastic plates, three forks and what looks like to be chicken nuggets cut-up. I went grocery shopping and that's what I came home to.

Anyone have any festive table ideas that can withstand three kids -- two of whom are climbers and fearless. (My kids are 6, 3, and 17 months...it's the two little ones I worry about.)

Jessica, have them help decorate! Gather fall leaves and pine cones, etc., color pictures, whatever. Then, let them help you decide how everything will be placed. Make a big deal of how beautiful the table looks when everything stays exactly in the spots you chose together. That way, they know if they move anything, it won't look as pretty, and will ruin THEIR hard work!

susanr613 said:
you guys should bring photos to your shows to inspire your guests :)

i agree! thats a great idea!
i brought the trifle bowl to a show on thursday & put halloween candy & those mini pumpkins in it & people loved that it could be used as a centerpiece and not just a dessert holder.

Jessamary said:
You guys sound very festive! I would love to be festive. Would you like to know what's on my table right now? Three kids acrylic cups, one sippy cup, four plastic plates, three forks and what looks like to be chicken nuggets cut-up. I went grocery shopping and that's what I came home to.

Anyone have any festive table ideas that can withstand three kids -- two of whom are climbers and fearless. (My kids are 6, 3, and 17 months...it's the two little ones I worry about.)

That's all you have on your table? Wow, I would say mine looks like that, plus add about 3 days of mail I need to go through, my dh's school books, a foodsaver, misc PC papers and that should do it. I can NEVER keep my table clean. EVER! LOL

chefsteph07 said:
That's all you have on your table? Wow, I would say mine looks like that, plus add about 3 days of mail I need to go through, my dh's school books, a foodsaver, misc PC papers and that should do it. I can NEVER keep my table clean. EVER! LOL

Well now...you guys inspired me. I bought some gourds and those little pumpkins and put them in my trifle bowl, set it on the middle of the table. There are now Cheerios in the bottom of the trifle bowl. Hmmm. Kinda makes me wonder.

I would love to have mine all "done up," but then I would have to find a place for all the junk. I really need to do something, everything ends up there and I have to clean it off each night to eat. My house seems to be collecting more and more stuff.

:rolleyes:Haven't you ever heard of the law of household geometery? Every horizantial surface collects vertical piles of "stuff".:blushing: At least at my house, it is a constant battle, and being a clutterbug doesn't help at all.

Looks good :)

I have a rule in my house, no junk on the dinning table!!! I have 4 PC place mats and a bowl with fruit, right now it's apples. If I don't have fruit then I put a nice centerpiece. I can't stand clutter.

My advice is to have a easy and close buy recyclable station, when junk mail comes in "file" it right away. Train everyone to put their dishes in the dishwasher or sink.

My whole house looks like Pampered Chef exploded in it! I have stuff everywhere and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to get organized. It doesn't help that I'm always finding great ideas and recipes on here that I feel the need to print out so I "don't forget" but then I can't find it! ha ha! I'm going to try to do a pretty table display after I'm done cleaning today (if I can stay off the computer long enough!). Thanks for the inspiration!

rennea said:
. Train everyone to put their dishes in the dishwasher or sink.

Oh, I can only dream!!!!

jrstephens said:
Oh, I can only dream!!!!

I know that's a job all on it's own;)

Sarah, your table looks BEAUTIFUL! I WISH I had your creative artistic talent ;) - I am SO not good at decorating :( dont' have the imagination/visualization to do it.

jrstephens said:
I would love to have mine all "done up," but then I would have to find a place for all the junk. I really need to do something, everything ends up there and I have to clean it off each night to eat. My house seems to be collecting more and more stuff.

I know what you mean, I'm thinking of getting a bigger table to put more crap on it!

What materials is the runner made of?

The runner is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean. It is also machine washable for convenience.

What size is the runner?

The runner measures 14 inches wide by 72 inches long, making it the perfect size for most dining room tables. It can also be used on buffet tables or as a decorative accent on other furniture.

Can the runner be used for formal occasions?

Yes, the runner is versatile and can be used for both casual and formal dining settings. Its elegant design and quality material make it suitable for any occasion.

Is the runner reversible?

Yes, the runner is reversible with a different pattern on each side. This allows for more flexibility in decorating and can easily be switched up depending on the occasion or season.

Does the runner come in different colors?

Yes, the runner is available in multiple color options to fit your personal style and home decor. It also pairs well with other Pampered Chef dining products for a coordinated look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • rbvernon