• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do if my delivery was stolen?

did not receive the package...and the product was ordered as a guest at a show and was delivered to your house, then Pampered Chef is not liable. FedEx is not liable and you should file a police report. I would also contact the show the product was ordered from to see if they can help you get your product or refund you.
MLC
I just joined Pampered Chef this month, did my first 2 shows (both closed on the 15th, to get HWC), and both host wanted the products shipped to me. According to Fedex the products were delivered yesterday, I was so excited (I had ordered as a guest at one of the shows - had to get some stoneware) I get home and nothing is there. So I call fedex with the three tracking numbers and they said they would follow up with the driver. Well the driver just stopped by saying he understood there was a complaint. I explained I just wanted to make sure he dropped the packages off at the right house, he says yes because he remembers the cop car in the drive way. So my question is what do I do. I am assuming Pampered Chef won't help in any way, since it was delivered. I am so up set, that is two shows just gone and I need to get the people thier stuff. Has anyone had this happen to them??

Melanie

Call HO. You did not receive the packages and it's not your fault! I can't imagine someone "stole" 2 shows from your doorstep with a cop car in the driveway! Sounds a little fishy to me! Did he leave a "slip" on your door that says he delivered them? If my Fed Ex lady does not find me at home, she puts a slip on the inside of the screen door so we know she delivered it. I am SUPER BLESSED with her and she even brings my boxes all the way in our house when I am home by myself or with just the little ones! I am on a cane!

My driver doesn't leave a slip. He doesn't knock or ring a bell. Just drops them off and leaves. Call HO and let them know. They will probably have to file a claim or ask you to report it to the police. But hopefully they will resend you the packages.

definitly call HO. My fed ex driver leaves a slip but ON the box.

My driver leaves a slip- but it's usualy stuck to the BOX..alot of good that will do. ;)Definitely Call HO. You aren't the first.

My driver will bring my stuff in for me when I'm at home and he always leaves a slip on my door if I'm gone, right next to the deadbolt lock.

I'm sure HO will help you out, they've done it for a few people I'm sure.

Yes, call HO. As mentioned, they might ask you to file a police report (which I'm thinking might be easier for you than others :D), but they will replace the products. Being as big as PC is, they have contracts with FedEx that surely covers insurance just for this kind of thing.

As for the FedEx guy, mine drops and runs too. I also think I get two different people. Sometimes the boxes will be on the bench on the porch, and he may or may not leave a sticky on the narrow window next to the door. Other times the boxes will be by the garage doors. At one point he was actually leaving them in front of the garage door so I'd have to get out of the car to move them before I could pull in. The drop and run doesn't really bother me because 99% of the time I'm not home anyway.

I'm certain you're not just "up a creek" with this one. Definitely call HO. I'm sure they have insurance for this type of thing!

Thanks for all the replys. I will call HO and see what they say. I was really upset after the Fedex guys left, I am better now. I was so looking forward to playing with my new deep covered baker today. I had printed several recpices from this site and was ready to start playing. My fedex guys does not leave a slip, well at least he didn't when my consultant kit arrived. Thanks again.

The reason that different people's FedEx person does different things is because their drivers are not employees of FedEx, they are contracted with them.
My husband works for "the competition" and it KILLS ME to have the FedEx truck make deliveries to my house! I really wish we could have a choice in delivery companies, but I am sure it was an economic decision. I am not hatin' on FedEx, so don't get me wrong. I am sure that FedEx drivers hate getting deliveries from UPS, too!
HO will take care of it, that is why there is insurance.

Call HO explaining the were never received.If you have absolute confirmation they definitely were delivered (does that Fed Ex driver know your hubby works for the competition? Curious...) then file a police report. Do it. (Secret Agent option...Pay attention to your neighbor's trash and recycle on garbage days. Someone nearby who knows the logo is likely to dispose of them. If/when you see them, take a cell phone or digital camera photo and call the police immediately. Without touching anything, if you can spot the address label with your name on it, take a picture, take a picture. Do Not Confront someone, let the police do it. )

I had 3 boxes stolen off my porch and had to file a police report. The police will ask for copies of everything that was in each box. HO will ask that you fax them the report. It did not take long for my products to be redelivered.

Well Good News...a guy and his son from a different street just brought over my three boxes. I am so glad it was someone honest. I love how the Fedex guy swore that he delivered to my house.

Scott - love that idea.

Patty - good to know that

That's happened to me before, MLC. Twice. I'm blessed that the people who got the products saw my phone # on the box and called.

MLC said:
Well Good News...a guy and his son from a different street just brought over my three boxes. I am so glad it was someone honest. I love how the Fedex guy swore that he delivered to my house.

Some people can just be the most honest people in the world. Don't you just love that!!

My neighbor (same apartment building, but since we have "names, not numbers" I don't know how the UPS guy screwed up) had to accept a package for me once (not PC of course). It took me two extra days to get it since he didn't realize I was finally home from my trip, but it was soo nice.

I'm so glad everything worked out!

MLC said:

Scott - love that idea.

Patty - good to know that

Call FedEx and report this - the driver lied to you and treid to cover his mistake! Ask to speak to the depot manager when you call - unacceptable! Also call HO and let them know about this, they have a special dept that deals with FedEx, they need to know these things.

I agree! That's terrible that he lied about it. I'm so glad you had nice and honest neighbors to bring you the packages. It's great to know people like that still exist! :D

Yes, since you called to report a missing package you should report how the package was retrieved.

Glad everything worked out. I would make some Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars, or S'more Cups and take over to them to say thanks!

What should I do if my Pampered Chef delivery was stolen?

If your delivery was stolen, the first thing you should do is contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in filing a claim and potentially replacing your stolen items.

How can I prevent my Pampered Chef delivery from being stolen?

To prevent your delivery from being stolen, we recommend choosing a delivery location where someone will be present to receive the package, such as a neighbor's house or your workplace. You can also request a signature upon delivery for added security.

Will I be refunded if my Pampered Chef delivery is stolen?

If your delivery is confirmed to be stolen, our customer service team will work with you to determine the best course of action. This may include a refund or replacement of the stolen items.

What happens if my Pampered Chef delivery is marked as delivered, but I never received it?

If your delivery is marked as delivered but you did not receive it, we recommend checking with your neighbors or the delivery carrier to see if it was accidentally delivered to the wrong location. If you are still unable to locate your package, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Do I need to file a police report if my Pampered Chef delivery was stolen?

If your delivery was stolen, we recommend filing a police report as soon as possible. This will provide us with the necessary documentation to process your claim and potentially replace your stolen items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • ChefSharain