• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did I make my daughter's amazing birthday cake all by myself?

In summary, the cake was bigger and more impressive than her daughter's 1st birthday cake. The cake took 9 hours to make from start to finish.
DZmom
My DD's 2nd Birthday Cake! Bigger Pics & URLI just got my camera fixed and finally downloaded the pics from my daughter's 2nd birthday and just HAD to show you guys the cake I made for her! We had a Spongebob party and I made this cake ALL BY MYSELF! Everyone thought that I'd bought it. I was tickled to say that I'd made it all by myself from scratch!

OK, My pics are too big to upload. So, here's their thumbnail pictures. I hope you can see them good enough!

Here's the URL to her birthday pics slide show. Maybe this will be better!
http://1929732864.slide.com/p/1/Happy+2nd+BDay+Emily_21

Attachments

• Spongebob 7small.jpg
    Spongebob 7small.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
the thumbnails are tiny, but it looks great!

They look great Donna!! I'm IMPRESSED!!!:D :D :D Great Job!

I'm working on making them bigger! Because I checked them and they were TOO small!

UNREAL!!! AWESOME!!!!:D :D :D
It Is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
WAT TO GO!!! Maybe you should go into owning a Bakery...:cool: :cool: :cool:

That looks wonderful!!! How long did it take you to make it? I made a Scooby-Doo once that took 7 hours to decorate!!

That looks amazing! Great job!

Very cute and VERY impressive. My mom used to make me really cute cakes every year for my birthday that she decorated herself. I still have fond memories of those because I know she put her heart into making them special for me. Continue that tradition with your kids and I know they will think of them fondly! (My favorite cake my mom made me was Strawberry Shortcake!) :)

jenniferlynne said:
That looks wonderful!!! How long did it take you to make it? I made a Scooby-Doo once that took 7 hours to decorate!!
I made a Thomas The Tank Engine cake for my son's 2nd birthday, and I was still decorating it as everyone was enjoying the party!
I say Kudos to you for such a great job with SpongeBob! (I'm buying my cakes from now on:D )

It took me about 9 hours from start(baking cake) to finish(attaching spots)! My daughter LOVES Bob Bob Pants, as she calls him. Next year I'm going to do Bob & Larry from the Veggie Tales, I think!

That's awesome! You did an AMAZING job on the cake!

Wow, very impressive. My mother makes the most wonderful cakes, cars, castles, animals, trains, you name it. I really miss those days when she would spend hours on making the "perfect" cake but at 40 ya just can't expect that I guess.

What are the ingredients for "My Dd's 2Nd Birthday Cake!"?

The ingredients for this cake may vary depending on the recipe you choose. However, some common ingredients for a basic birthday cake include flour, sugar, eggs, butter, milk, and baking powder. You can also add flavorings such as vanilla extract or cocoa powder for a chocolate cake.

Can I make "My Dd's 2Nd Birthday Cake!" in advance?

Yes, you can make the cake in advance and store it in an airtight container or wrap it in plastic wrap. However, it is best to frost the cake on the day of the birthday to ensure it stays fresh and moist.

How long should I bake "My Dd's 2Nd Birthday Cake!"?

The baking time for the cake will depend on the recipe and the size of the cake pan you are using. It is best to follow the instructions on the recipe or use a toothpick to test if the cake is done. Insert the toothpick into the center of the cake, and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

Can I use a different pan size for "My Dd's 2Nd Birthday Cake!"?

Yes, you can use a different pan size, but you may need to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly. A larger pan will result in a thinner cake, while a smaller pan will result in a thicker cake. You can also double the recipe if using a larger pan.

What type of frosting should I use for "My Dd's 2Nd Birthday Cake!"?

The type of frosting you choose will depend on your preference and the type of cake you are making. Some popular options include buttercream, cream cheese, and whipped cream frosting. You can also use store-bought frosting if you are short on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies