• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Day Just Got Better: Online Activity in My Inbox!

I love getting new customers too! Both. Last month it was from alot of existing customers but the month before I had $660 and it was mostly HO leads! I love getting new customers too!
amy07
Can I just say that nothing makes my day more than opening my email and seeing "Online Activity" in my inbox. Even more so, when you read it and it's more than a $10 item!!;):party::D

I agree! I just got excited seeing it here and had to remember this is not an email!:p

wee little wahoo for me!!
I got one tonight and it's $100!
Trust me I NEED it!
Did anyone find my team???? They are missing! :p

I LOVE ONLINE ACTIVITY!!! Except when it is to tell me a wedding registry is now closed...that isn't as much fun :(

Koolotus said:
wee little wahoo for me!!
I got one tonight and it's $100!
Trust me I NEED it!
Did anyone find my team???? They are missing! :p

MINE TOO:confused:

LOL! similar thought :)
Maybe they will show up next week!

my activity yesterday was for $79 - the largest amount for me in awhile. usually it is just 1 small outlet item!:grumpy:

my last was friday for $52!:D

That makes my day too. A couple times a day, I usually check my shipment status page to see if any online orders come through. Sometimes there's a delay though and I get a nice surprise with the "online activity" email. I LOVE that. Mine have picked up a little lately. Last week I had a day with $109 ($90 from a customer of mine and a $19 HO lead order) and yesterday I had a $50 wedding registry order. Yay!!!

I'm so happy to have more than a $12 order!!!:) I literally had someone order a mini serving spatula not too long ago...and they paid $6 shipping on that! Crazy.

pamperedbecky said:
That makes my day too. A couple times a day, I usually check my shipment status page to see if any online orders come through. Sometimes there's a delay though and I get a nice surprise with the "online activity" email. I LOVE that. Mine have picked up a little lately. Last week I had a day with $109 ($90 from a customer of mine and a $19 HO lead order) and yesterday I had a $50 wedding registry order. Yay!!!

I'm so happy to have more than a $12 order!!!:) I literally had someone order a mini serving spatula not too long ago...and they paid $6 shipping on that! Crazy.

I do the same thing!!!! :p:p Too funny! I love that email! I'm hoping for more this month!! Last month I had $640 in online orders and I'm at $193 so far!

pampmomof3 said:
I do the same thing!!!! :p:p Too funny! I love that email! I'm hoping for more this month!! Last month I had $640 in online orders and I'm at $193 so far!

HA! I know - I can be a little obsessive about it.:)

pamperedbecky said:
HA! I know - I can be a little obsessive about it.:)

That's funny! It never occurred to me to check! :) I love those orders... I average $200-$400 each month from them! I love free money!!!!!

PS: With that, I send each a thank you note along with the fall mini catalog, recruiting special and upcoming host bonus... hasn't resulted in anything yet (I've only sent about 10) but at least I'm getting the word out...

pampmomof3 said:

are those from your existing customers or HO leads?!?!?! I cannot wait to get that much in a month!

like Colleen, I send a handwritten thank you to them also and a little "gift" from me depending on the amount they order.

amy07 said:
are those from your existing customers or HO leads?!?!?! I cannot wait to get that much in a month!

like Colleen, I send a handwritten thank you to them also and a little "gift" from me depending on the amount they order.

Both. Last month it was from alot of existing customers but the month before I had $660 and it was mostly HO leads!

1. How does "My Day Just Got Better" work?

"My Day Just Got Better" is an online activity that is sent directly to your email inbox. It is designed to provide you with quick and easy recipes, cooking tips, and product information to make your day a little brighter. Simply click on the link in your email and you will be directed to the activity.

2. What can I expect to find in "My Day Just Got Better"?

Each activity will feature a different theme or focus, but you can always expect to find new and delicious recipes, helpful cooking techniques, and product recommendations to make your cooking experience even better.

3. Can I access "My Day Just Got Better" on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the activities on your mobile device by clicking on the link in your email. The activities are optimized for mobile viewing, making it easy to access and navigate while on-the-go.

4. How often will I receive "My Day Just Got Better" activities?

We send out "My Day Just Got Better" activities a few times a month, so you can expect to receive them regularly. However, if you would like to receive them more or less frequently, you can adjust your email preferences.

5. Is there a cost to receive "My Day Just Got Better" activities?

No, "My Day Just Got Better" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to our valued customers. We want to make cooking and meal planning easier and more enjoyable for you, so there is no cost for these activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil