• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Dad's Hilarious Cooking Channel Obsession: A Funny Story

In summary, "My Dad Is so Funny!!" is a family-friendly book that celebrates the bond between fathers and their children through humorous stories, jokes, and activities. It is suitable for all ages and can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. The book includes fun activities like making a homemade comic strip and a "dad joke" competition, making it perfect for quality bonding time with your dad. Currently, it is only available in a physical book format, but a digital version may be offered in the future.
rennea
Gold Member
My dad just loves the cooking channel and pretty much has it on 24/7. He is always screaming out "Pampered Chef" everytime he thinks he sees a PC item. We were at the table having coffee at my Mom and Dads with my Aunties today and all over a sudden "Pampered Chef".........my poor Auntie scared her so bad she nearly wet her pants!!!

Good news though she wants to check out the catty now. I'm thinking my dad should do it everytime somebody comes over to their place, could be good for sales.;)

Tell him to keep doing it and you'll give him some PC items for Christmas! :)

janetupnorth said:
Tell him to keep doing it and you'll give him some PC items for Christmas! :)

Oh he already knows he'll be getting some:D Last Christmas I gave them new cookware, it will be hard to beat that;) But there are some new things that they have been eyeing up.

That is very supportive of your dad. My dad watches sports and I don't think he has a clue what Pampered Chef is. Just give him food!

That is so awesome Rennea! You have an awesome Dad!!! :D

1. What is "My Dad Is so Funny!!" all about?

"My Dad Is so Funny!!" is a collection of humorous stories, jokes, and activities that celebrate the special bond between fathers and their children. It is perfect for family game nights or as a gift for Father's Day.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, "My Dad Is so Funny!!" is suitable for all ages. The jokes and stories are family-friendly and appropriate for children of all ages to enjoy with their dads.

3. Can I purchase this book in stores or is it only available through Pampered Chef?

You can purchase "My Dad Is so Funny!!" through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. It is not currently available in stores.

4. Are there any activities included in the book?

Yes, "My Dad Is so Funny!!" includes fun activities such as making a homemade comic strip and creating a "dad joke" competition. These activities are perfect for quality bonding time with your dad.

5. Is there a digital version of this book available?

At this time, "My Dad Is so Funny!!" is only available in a physical book format. However, we are constantly updating our products and may offer a digital version in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
raebates
  • bsaxman
  • General Chat
Replies