• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Crock Pot Chicken Parm Recipe for One: Budget-Friendly & Delicious

V
vwpamperedchef
Well decided instead of eating out every night (since I am cooking for one these days) I decided to make some crockpot chicken parm for dinner tonight.

I bought some chicken breasts last week (family pack was cheaper) I cut the breasts up into chicken strips (each breast in 1/2 or thirds really). And I froze them.

So today, I decided I should make something in the crock pot.

Here's my recipe:

5-6 chicken strips
1 large can of crushed tomatoes
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
dash of oregano
dash of parsley
1 can chicken broth

Serve over pasta. Obviously it isnt breaded but that doesnt matter to me.
Top with mozzerella cheese....

YUM! I will be salivating all day!!

This sounds delish...let us know how it turns out...

mmmmm... chicken parm..... sounds tasty :)

I just added some sliced mushrooms, love using what I have on hand!

OK, I left home this morning with 12 bone in chicken thighs (they were on sale) cooking in my crockpot with the rest of your suggested ingredients; I'm going to add mushrooms when I get home and cheese later. I hope yours was good and hope mine will be, too. :chef:​

It was good! I even added the pasta to the sauce mixture (I dont care) and let the pasta cook in it too! I'd make it again!!

This will make a good weekend recipe, thanks for this!

Oh, how long did you let it cook?

about 5 hours on low.

thanks, i'm always looking for new crockpot recipes! I hate coming home from work then cooking. i like to throw something together, then refridgerate over night, then throw it into the base before i leave for work.

1. How do I make an Easy Crock Pot Chicken Parm Recipe for One?

To make this recipe, you will need 5-6 chicken strips, a large can of crushed tomatoes, one onion sliced, two cloves of garlic sliced, a dash of oregano, a dash of parsley, and one can of chicken broth. Simply place the chicken strips in the crock pot and add the crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, parsley, and chicken broth. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw it before placing it in the crock pot.

3. What type of chicken should I use for this recipe?

You can use chicken breasts or chicken strips for this recipe. If using chicken breasts, it is recommended to cut them into smaller pieces to ensure even cooking.

4. Can I substitute the chicken broth with water?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken broth with water. However, using chicken broth will add more flavor to the dish.

5. How should I serve this Easy Crock Pot Chicken Parm?

This recipe can be served over pasta, rice, or with a side of vegetables. Top with mozzarella cheese for added flavor. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies