• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Consultant App: Pros/Cons for iPhone, iPad & Android

In summary, the My Consultant app is available for iPhone and iPad, it is helpful for calculating subtotal and taxes, and has a trial period.
winklermom
Does anyone use the My Consultant app that's available for iPhone & iPad? It may be available for Andriod, too, but I'm not sure.

What are the pros/cons of it?

I keep thinking that PC will get the app that they talked about a year ago up and running but so far that hasn't happened. I've had several times that it would have really come in handy.

I don't see why we'd want this when we have P3. I guess so you can have it on your iPad/phone, but it just seems like you'd just have to re-enter everything into P3, so it's extra work.

I am a brand new consultant as of last week. I signed up on Thursday and held a show on Friday. Luckily I had enough of the product in my own kitchen that I could pull this off. I found the My Consultant app and thought it was great. It allows you to calculate the subtotal of multiple products and it automatically adds s/h and tax. It was great for me during that first show since I hadn't downloaded P3 and it streamlined calculations. It really helped my confidence during checkout.

You can also figure in a discount if it is applicable. I also used it to show potential hosts how much she could save on cookware if she held a cooking show this month. She liked that she could see the total right in front of her own eyes.

It also has the option to show the commission total or to hide it. If there is a customer or host that is on the fence about becoming a consultant you can use that option to help her visualize what her paycheck would be.

I believe it has a trial period. It might be worth it to see if it fits your needs.

Hope this helps!
Jennifer

I have it and I love it!! I'm really really really bad at math and this helps with figuring out all the taxes and total for me. Especially if I have to do the past host 10% off. It works great and well worth the purchase. Plus you can use the price you paid towards your taxes.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can say that I have used the My Consultant app and have found it to be incredibly useful. The app is available for both iPhone and iPad, and I believe it is also available for Android devices. Some pros of the app include being able to easily access your back office information, such as sales, orders, and customer information, on-the-go. It also allows you to place orders, schedule parties, and track your progress towards incentives and promotions. One potential con is that the app does require an internet connection, so it may not be as useful in areas with poor service. Additionally, some users have reported occasional glitches or delays in the app's functionality. Overall, I highly recommend giving the My Consultant app a try. It has definitely made my life as a consultant easier and more organized. Hopefully, Pampered Chef will also release the app they talked about a year ago, but until then, I think the current app is a great resource. Let me know if you have any other questions about it!

What is "My Consultant App"?

"My Consultant App" is a mobile application designed for consultants to manage their clients, projects, and schedules. It is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.

What are the pros of using "My Consultant App"?

Some of the pros of using "My Consultant App" include the ability to easily organize and track client information, schedule appointments and meetings, and access the app on multiple devices. It also allows for seamless communication with clients and the ability to generate reports and invoices.

What are the cons of using "My Consultant App"?

Some potential cons of using "My Consultant App" may include the cost of purchasing the app and any additional features, as well as the need for a stable internet connection to access the app. Additionally, some users may find the user interface to be complex or difficult to navigate.

Is "My Consultant App" available for all devices?

Yes, "My Consultant App" is available for both iPhone and iPad devices as well as Android devices. It can be downloaded from the App Store for Apple devices and the Google Play Store for Android devices.

Can I use "My Consultant App" offline?

While "My Consultant App" does require an internet connection to access certain features and sync data between devices, there are some features that can be used offline such as viewing client information and scheduling appointments. However, any changes made while offline will be synced once an internet connection is established.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK