• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Are You Ready to Share Delicious Christmas Cookie Recipes?

In summary, KG believes that no one is stranger than she is, and that all of us have convictions. Merry Christmas everyone!
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
If you voted for Barack Obama...

From us ("the wishor") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee") Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all

... and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that-

• This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal
  • This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
  • This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
  • This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
  • This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
  • The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor
  • Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
If you voted for John McCain...

Warmest wishes for a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!​

Oh, relax and spare me the outrage. It's just a joke.

Good one KG!

Think I will steal it from ya and use it on my myspace :)

Go ahead, I stole it, too.This chestnut has been floating around the internet for a long, long time. :D

LOL! I'm stealing it too!

Love it, KG! You haven't gotten "attacked" by anyone yet either! LOL!Merry Christmas!!

It's early, yet. ;)

I seem to recall you posting the same joke in the past. ;)

oh gosh...love it...I can't believe I haven't seen this one...my family will truly enjoy this!!!! I'm forwarding it out right now
Merry CHRISTmas and a Blessed New Year!!!
karlene

chefann said:
I seem to recall you posting the same joke in the past. ;)

I couldn't find the parking spot.

good one! Merry Christmas KG - I've missed you around here lately

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year KG! :)I hope you don't get buried in the snow!

Thanks for the chuckle, KG! :)

And, don't be such a stranger around here...oh, wait a minute- that mean's I'd have to stop being a stranger, too! :)

Nevermind... :)

Good one!! Merry Christmas KG!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Thanks for the chuckle, KG! :)

And, don't be such a stranger around here...oh, wait a minute- that mean's I'd have to stop being a stranger, too! :)

Nevermind... :)

No one around here is stranger than I am.

Thanks KG, and felicitous salutations of the season to you as well. ;)

Well, thank you (I think) but if I have a felicitous conviction, I'll never be able to own a gun or vote again. (Except in Illinois and certain districts in Minnesota.)

ROTFLMAO!!!

This is a roit!

And you are welcome in MN any day!

Oh and
Merry Christmas

< Believes in Santa clause :D

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you all:)

How completely awesome!!!! Thanks KG for the mornin' smile - and MERRY CHRISTMAS too!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, thank you (I think) but if I have a felicitous conviction, I'll never be able to own a gun or vote again. (Except in Illinois and certain districts in Minnesota.)
So, you've never been convicted? LOL!My Baby Boy thanks you for the laugh this morning. I shared the item posted some time back that was essentially the diary of a man who went from loving to hating the snow.

KG certainly has convictions.;)

chefann said:
That's for sure. I hadn't looked at it that way. :rolleyes:

raebates said:
So, you've never been convicted? LOL!

My Baby Boy thanks you for the laugh this morning. I shared the item posted some time back that was essentially the diary of a man who went from loving to hating the snow.

I loved that diary! :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No one around here is stranger than I am.

Hmmm, I may be giving you a run for your money...that is if you have money, and if I were into running- which of course I am not. So once again...nevermind. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm off to buy butter and eggs for Spritz Cookies. I was trying to get through an entire Holiday without baking and almost succeeded, until my Uncle called and said they wanted me to bring the cookies for our family get together! :D:cry:

Kitchen Diva said:
Hmmm, I may be giving you a run for your money...that is if you have money, and if I were into running- which of course I am not. So once again...nevermind. ;)
I only run if something big and scary is chasing me in an attempt to do me bodily harm. :pAnd, while KG might win the strange contest, there are several of us who could come in a really close second.

One of my friends sent me that diary of a show shoveler today - it's very appropriate this year but I can't post that version. Too many references to bodily functions including waste products and reproduction.

Stop dreaming of the (*&%$#! White Christmas already!

chefann said:
To quote Big Julie in Guys and Dolls when Lieutenant Brannigan says "32 arrests" and Big Julie says, "But no convictions!"

YEEE HAAA KG! You certainly made my day!
Well you have a delightful reminiscence of days past when it was OK to celebrate any holiday of religious back rounds. Merry Merry!

Kitchen Diva said:
My Uncle called and said they wanted me to bring the cookies for our family get together! :D:cry:

Oreos are two and a half bucks a package at Wal-Mart.

They even have them with candy cane filling this year.

My aunt said that she's letting the elves bake this year - the Keebler elves. :) Even better than the candy cane Oreos are the Trader Joe's peppermint Jo-Jo's. They've got more filling and are all natural (I know, so is arsenic). They're soooo much better than the Oreo brand cookies.

Trader Joe probably isn't open today.Wally World Supercenters are.:D

Yeah- TJ's isn't open today. Good for them. I always feel sorry for the people who have to work on holidays.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oreos are two and a half bucks a package at Wal-Mart.

They even have them with candy cane filling this year.

If only that would work. I guess my family feels that even though we all share the same Spritz cookie recipe, mine are the best, so I'm left bringing the cookies. I also normally try a few new recipes each year, which prove to be a huge hit as well.

I'm cursed with the gift of fabulous Christmas Cookie making ability- being cursed with the gift of annoyance, I'm sure you can relate, KG. :)

1. What are some delicious Christmas cookie recipes?

Some popular Christmas cookie recipes include sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, peppermint chocolate cookies, and snickerdoodles.

2. How can I make my cookies more environmentally friendly?

You can use organic and locally sourced ingredients, avoid disposable packaging, and use energy-efficient appliances when baking.

3. Are there any gender-neutral cookie recipes?

Yes, there are many cookie recipes that can be enjoyed by all genders, such as chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, and biscotti.

4. Can I make cookies that cater to dietary preferences?

Absolutely! There are many gluten-free, vegan, and nut-free cookie recipes available, so everyone can enjoy them.

5. How can I share my cookies with others this holiday season?

You can package them in reusable containers or bags, and hand them out as gifts to friends, family, and coworkers. You can also donate them to a local charity or food drive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy