• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Change Over Kit Has Shipped!

In summary, Jennifer's SAT package is still in Illinois and it is not clear when it will actually be delivered. She is waiting for her Director's Benefis box and does not want to play with her new products before she leaves for her trip. COLLEEN has a trick to figure out the tracking number for the SAT package. HO said it was shipping out today and gave her the tracking number. FedEx does not have it in their system yet.
I got my directors boxes today, but not change over kit or sell a thon products. I haven't opened them yet, I have to go help a new consultant do her first show tonight.

Becky, mine said it was going to be delivered tomorrow, which is when I think we were to receive them. Hopefully you will get yours tomorrow too!

My COK finally shipped and is expected to be delivered on July 31st. My SAT (for submitting 2 June shows) still has not left home office.

ShanaSmith said:
Becky, mine said it was going to be delivered tomorrow, which is when I think we were to receive them. Hopefully you will get yours tomorrow too!
I did finally locate mine on the FedEx website. Two are supposed to come tomorrow and one says the 31st, but I'm hoping it comes tomorrow. They all shipped at the same time.:confused:

Yeah Becky! Keep us posted!

I got my changeover box today too!! I didn't earn any products, but I have my own theory for the "delay" in sell-a-thon stuff...Maybe they are waiting until August 1st to send them out (the date that everyone can purchase them) to cut down on eBay sales. Last season stuff was on eBay before consultants could even purchase them.

I want mine too!!! (can you hear me whining?)

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe they are waiting until August 1st to send them out (the date that everyone can purchase them) to cut down on eBay sales. Last season stuff was on eBay before consultants could even purchase them.
Too late! See the "aaaaugh!" thread.
At least that phenomenon makes it easy to find PC consultants on the Big E (I'm borrowing that from the aaugh thread - I like it!). Everybody got your typing fingers ready to report 'em?

Okay... adjustment to today's schedule!!!! I checked the product adjustment and 3 boxes are due to be delivered today!!! One is "in transit" and the others (the heavy ones!) are out for delivery. woo-hoo!!!!!

When I talked to HO yesterday they said the SAT products are due to be released on Tuesday.

And I am so excited! - my 3 director boxes are magically on the truck for delivery! Last night they showed as still in Chicago and checking other deliveries from the past I had no hope to get them today!

Yeah! Pampered Chef AND FedEx!

Colleen I'm glad you will get your boxes before you leave.

Thanks! When I got back from doing my 3 miles they were here! No changeover box but I just didn't want the products sitting out!!!! One box looked like it had been in a fight with a pit bull but nothing was damaged. Whew! HO came through!!!!!!!!!

I still don't have mine yet.:( :confused: :(

Edit: It's 12:28 my time not the 11:28 stamped on the post.

BethCooks4U said:
I still don't have mine yet.:( :confused: :(

Edit: It's 12:28 my time not the 11:28 stamped on the post.
How frustrating! Hope you get yours today! Mine says it's on the truck for delivery, but says it won't be her until the 31st. :confused: :confused: I'm hoping it still comes today. I'm so impatient!!:)

got mine Fridaywhoooohooo
got mine yesterday...2 big boxes (director benefit boxes) says I have 3...so I'm assuming the 3rd may come today and it will be my paperwork box..could'nt wait to tear into it and play last nite..of course my hubby walked in and said " oh no, not more Pampered chef boxes...what are you going to do with all the stuff you have in the garage?" ha ha
I do have quite an accumulation of "gently used and brand new items" sitting out there!!!! Love being a director and being able to re-do my tool turn-about with new stuff...seems like I just put in all the spring summer stuff. My 17 year old daughter is happy every time she sees me putting things in her "hope chest" boxes!!

According to FedEx tracking, my changeover kit shipped yesterday, due for delivery August 1st. I can't wait!

finley1991 said:
Thanks! When I got back from doing my 3 miles they were here! No changeover box but I just didn't want the products sitting out!!!! One box looked like it had been in a fight with a pit bull but nothing was damaged. Whew! HO came through!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Well, FedEx usually gets here @noon and it's now 1:11 and Nothing yet. Man, I wish I didn't even know because I'm so impatient!!!:eek: I also have a birthday party today in an hour and a half and I don't want to leave until I get them! I hope they get here soon for ALL of us!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
How frustrating! Hope you get yours today! Mine says it's on the truck for delivery, but says it won't be her until the 31st. :confused: :confused: I'm hoping it still comes today. I'm so impatient!!:)
You're right mine says the same thing - on truck, expected delivery July 31 (one says Aug 1). WHAT A PAIN!!!:mad:

I hate this rollercoaster. Why can't they just send them so they arrive early - then we'd all be happy instead of so anxious!

And for those waiting for the SAT shipments - Caroline at HO told me last night that they will not be released until Tuesday and start shipping Wed or Thurs so don't expect them for another week.

BethCooks4U said:
And for those waiting for the SAT shipments - Caroline at HO told me last night that they will not be released until Tuesday and start shipping Wed or Thurs so don't expect them for another week.

So we'll be receiving more stuff in August?? Yes!!! I'm stoked!! So, the boxes we're getting today are the Directors boxes and June Sell A Thon, Right?

PampMomof3 said:
So we'll be receiving more stuff in August?? Yes!!! I'm stoked!! So, the boxes we're getting today are the Directors boxes and June Sell A Thon, Right?
The boxes we're supposed to get today are the director boxes. The June sell a thon are the ones to be released on Tuesday. July sell a thon will be released as earned (after Tuesday).

BethCooks4U said:
The boxes we're supposed to get today are the director boxes. Then June sell a thon are the ones to be released on Tuesday.

Cool!! I'm LOVING being a Director already!!! Thanks Beth!:D

I JUST GOT MINE!!! Off to go play!!:D

My changeover box arrived today.List of product sample packes on Sample product thread.

Well, looks like I will have to wait until Tuesday. FedEx NEVER comes here this late on Saturday (I guess my guy takes Saturday afternoon off) so I'm out of luck.:( :mad:

Well Beth, that is just not fair. Mine arrived while I was at a party of someone in my downline. I just got home a few minutes ago so I have not ripped open the boxes yet, but soon, very soon, the paper will be flying as I dig in.

Lisa

I only got one box no paperwork change over so sad I have to wait till Tues too_Only products from director's benefit not fun.

Received all of mine today as well. Yeah!

I got mine today!!!! And then I have 2 S.A.T. level 3's to get as well! Where oh where am I going to put all of this awesome stuff!!??? Gee, it's so tough being a DIRECTOR! :)

Mine arrived today!! VERY LATE for my FedEx guy (and I was at a show so I didn't get to thank him)!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that they arrived even though not in time to show my team. My host is so interested in the appetizer plates and caddy and she didn't even see a pic!! (AND she's seriously thinking of joining my team!! WOO HOO!!

And on my way home I made 4 calls resulting in THREE bookings and a promised booking in the fall (former consultant and she's as good as booked!!) What a day!

I'm exhausted!

mine just now says that is shipped, must have been saturday because I checked friday. anyway I bet it will come after I go back to work on Friday and won't have as much time to play.

Can I just say it's so unfair to be so close to HO - but be the last ones to get everything!

Well.... being an APO (military addy), we can't track our packages at all. They usually take 7-14 days to arrive after shipment, but they kinda just show up when they show up.

=)

This is the only thing that I can say is a negative about this site - we get each other worked up about things like this. It is VERY exciting to share our passions and joys with each other but it is hard on those still waiting to get their exciting moments. I am sure the goal of PC is to get it to everyone at the same time but is that possible? Once things are released it is out of their hands - shipping company issues, weather, etc all come into play. That being said there are times they could release things sooner.

And I think it really stinks that those that live closest get things last! I would be VERY upset if I still lived in WI and Alaska (is that AK?) got theirs before me!! I was very upset thinking (knowing) that I wouldn't get my products until Tuesday (being a director - they promised us July 28) so I know how it feels!

Just remember we will all have our products by the end of next week and that's still a month before we can sell them. We still have a month of the Spring/Summer season - let's not lose that! August can be great! Tell them what's going away and what's a deal (going up in price). Get bookings for Sept from August so the August hosts can get the knives AND the cookware!!

I got mine yesterday!! The website said it wasn't coming until Tuesday, but low-and-behold, it was sitting in my garage when I went to leave for my booth at the county fair. Woo hoo! I'm just now getting around to opening it now.

You all have fun once yours arrive! It won't be long now!:D

Darn! CC doesn't even show that ANY of my stuff has shipped!!! Nothing. UGH! Darn APO address.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Darn! CC doesn't even show that ANY of my stuff has shipped!!! Nothing. UGH! Darn APO address.
It'll be there soon! As I learned - don't worry about tracking it! Just enjoy the anticipation! It's Christmas in Ju... August!!!

BethCooks4U said:
It'll be there soon! As I learned - don't worry about tracking it! Just enjoy the anticipation! It's Christmas in Ju... August!!!

But Mom....I want my presents NOWWWW. :p

PamperedChefDebi said:
But Mom....I want my presents NOWWWW. :p
Anticipation is the best part honey! Soon... I promise. Soon!

MommaBeth

YEAH!! Beth and Becky got their products!!

Well, my hubby and I completely re-did our hutch in all cranberry, white and Dots!! It looks so good. I'll see if I can post a pic!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Roadtripray