• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Unexpected Bra Mishap: My Husband Took It to Work!

camping... expert!I'm getting weird looks at work, because I am laughing so hard.I'm getting weird looks at work, because I am laughing so hard. :)
pcchefjane said:
Hmmm...I have found extra pantyhose sometimes in my pants...but never in public, but a thong! Oh my...I would die... Course like Maxine, if I ever put one on, I would take forever to get it off! I know...TMI!

LOL I know what you mean, that was back in my hottie days of high school! Back when they actually fit right and didn't look too bad!

I know what you mean....they would go into the dark abyss never to be found again!!!

This reminds me of when Carolyn (where oh where is that girl?) found a thong attached to her microfiber towel at a show....LOL!

My DH wants to know if he made it to the training program?

AnnieBee said:
First, I have to address this. I do in fact have more than one bra! I do not feel the need to go and count them so I can report back to Allison, but I wanted to set her straight on this matter :D

Secondly, I want to say how glad I am that I (meaning my DH!) have been able to provide you with some smiles, laughter, snorts, and in some cases coffee-up-the-nose. You are very welcome!

I hope you are all having a GREAT Friday, hooray for the weekend!

:) I was just teasing you! I do have my favorite bra that I wear the most. Don't know what I would do with out it. Good thing DH and I work together. They would just laugh at him and go back to work.

nikked said:

He probably didn't, since it wasn't a training bra.

Hey KG can he borrow your double breasted suit?

Wait, then he might be accused of sleeping his way to the top.

AnnieBee said:
First, I have to address this. I do in fact have more than one bra! I do not feel the need to go and count them so I can report back to Allison, but I wanted to set her straight on this matter :D

Secondly, I want to say how glad I am that I (meaning my DH!) have been able to provide you with some smiles, laughter, snorts, and in some cases coffee-up-the-nose. You are very welcome!

I hope you are all having a GREAT Friday, hooray for the weekend!

Well, at least your husband's neighboring departments could come over and borrow a CUP if they needed one...

nikked said:

First of all, multiple groans to KG , Crystal, Kacey and the others... And Carloyn - a thong attached to a towel at a show! I would have just about died, and I don't embarrass too easily :blushing:.

He actually hasn't applied (yet) to the astronaut training program, although it is something he always dreamed of doing. His background is not military, he is a rocket scientist (really!). He is very near sighted, which excluded him until recently, when they changed the rules so that people who have had lasik can apply (which he hasn't had yet, he's wanted it for ages). But now he has a wife and 3 small kids, it has changed his priorities! If you are accepted, it is a crazy program, with insane work hours. Basically he'd hardly ever see the kids, and not see much of me! And of course there's the move to Houston etc etc. So we'll see. I might encourage him to at least try, to see if he would be accepted, before it's too late and he's too old.

Good question, it has made me think about encouraging him to get those forms...

<h2>1. How did your husband end up with your bra at work?</h2><p>My husband accidentally sat on my bra while putting on his socks and it ended up attached to his sweater without him noticing.</p><h2>2. Was it a funny experience for you?</h2><p>Yes, I couldn't help but laugh when my husband told me what happened. It was definitely unexpected!</p><h2>3. Was it an embarrassing situation for your husband?</h2><p>He didn't think anyone saw him, so he wasn't too embarrassed. Plus, it was a nice bra and not an old, dingy one.</p><h2>4. Did your husband realize he had your bra with him before he got to work?</h2><p>No, he only noticed it while walking from one building to another at work. It was flapping around and he wondered what it was.</p><h2>5. Did you find the situation amusing?</h2><p>Absolutely! It's not something that happens every day and it gave me a good laugh in the morning.</p>

1. How did your husband end up with your bra at work?

My husband accidentally sat on my bra while putting on his socks and it ended up attached to his sweater without him noticing.

2. Was it a funny experience for you?

Yes, I couldn't help but laugh when my husband told me what happened. It was definitely unexpected!

3. Was it an embarrassing situation for your husband?

He didn't think anyone saw him, so he wasn't too embarrassed. Plus, it was a nice bra and not an old, dingy one.

4. Did your husband realize he had your bra with him before he got to work?

No, he only noticed it while walking from one building to another at work. It was flapping around and he wondered what it was.

5. Did you find the situation amusing?

Absolutely! It's not something that happens every day and it gave me a good laugh in the morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
dkitten13