• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my boyfriend joining my TPC team?

In summary, this is great news! The returning consultant is excited to see all of the success and recognition that comes with being a TPC consultant. The boyfriend is considering joining the team and is looking forward to the income potential.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I'm loving this! I was SO excited when I returned from NC! I told my boyfriend that he should go with me next year just to see the excitement, the recognition, the support and of course the networking with successful consultants from across the nation! :chef:

He just announced to me that he wants to join my team! :love: He loves to cook as much (if not more) than I do and has become one of my best customers since we met in February. He will be retiring from the Army next May and is currently seeking employment, but when he found out the income potential with TPC, he said to sign him up!

Wow! Congrats!

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats! Whoooo Whoooo!!

That's awesome! My boyfriend is considering it too, but we decided to wait this year because it's so late in the year. When I earn the cruise, if he's a consultant, I won't be able to take him! So we're going to wait until January - that way he can earn the trip as well!!

Congrats!!!

That is just awesome!

If you live at the same address I don't think he can sign up under you. Good point about the trips!!

We don't live together. We live in two different cities and I already know I won't earn any incentive trips this year, so I 'm not worried about that. I had to ask him if he was really serious, and yes he is! lol

Brenda.the.chef said:
We don't live together. We live in two different cities and I already know I won't earn any incentive trips this year, so I 'm not worried about that. I had to ask him if he was really serious, and yes he is! lol

Yah!! Congrats!!

What happens if they would ever get married? Would one of them have to give up their job?

GAK!! I'm not ready for marriage! LOL Been there, done that! Him too...:yuck:

Okay, not necessarily you 2 but just 2 consultants that meet on the street. What happens then?

good question. I guess you both have to earn the incentive trip, right?

I believe the policy guide does talk about married consultants. As far as non-married/dating consultants, yes, you'd both have to earn the trip since we cannot take another consultant on a trip you earn. Not sure how they'd handle it in that case. you could always call and ASK, but why not BOTH earn it. ;)

1. Why does my boyfriend want to join?

There could be many reasons why your boyfriend wants to join something. It could be because he is interested in the activity or organization, he wants to make new friends, or he wants to challenge himself and try something new.

2. What should I do if I don't want my boyfriend to join?

It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your boyfriend about your concerns or reasons for not wanting him to join. Together, you can come up with a compromise or solution that works for both of you.

3. Should I support my boyfriend in joining?

Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. However, supporting your partner's interests and goals can strengthen your relationship and show your love and trust for each other. Consider discussing any concerns or boundaries you may have, but ultimately, supporting your partner's passions can be beneficial for both of you.

4. Can my boyfriend still spend time with me if he joins?

Yes, of course! It's important for both partners to maintain their individual interests and hobbies while also spending quality time together. Talk to your boyfriend about finding a balance between his new activity and your relationship.

5. What if my boyfriend's joining causes conflicts in our relationship?

If joining something causes conflicts in your relationship, it's important to address them openly and calmly. Communication is key in any relationship and finding a compromise or solution together can help strengthen your bond. Consider seeking outside help from a therapist or counselor if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefkathy