1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings My booking slide good news

1. Yakmama

Yakmama Member

I just got home from a really good show. You know when you're just "in the zone?" Everyone was laughing and having a really great time. It was a pretty small show (5 guests- $300 in orders) but ALL BUT ONE OF THEM booked a show!! I couldn't believe it! Even my hostess wanted to have another show in a couple of months. I was really thrilled!

I used the booking slide- and I really think that helped.
    I just wanted to share my good news!

Apr 18, 2009
  2. PaulaP

PaulaP Member Gold Member

I have a show tomorrow and am going to use the slide for the first time. Hope it works!!

Apr 18, 2009
  3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I hope it works for you too, Paula!!!

5. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I haven't used mine yet, I've had it since Christmas as it was a gift from my recruiter, I just haven't used it. I think I will at my next show and see how it does. Congrats on how well yours worked!

Apr 18, 2009
  6. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

Be sure to send your GOOD NEWS to home office and maybe you'll be in the next GOOD NEWS e-mail!

7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I had similar result today with my booking's slide. I had 2 shows, the first had 2 bookings from each. I think seeing all the benefits really helps.

8. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I am using it for the first time today! Hope is goes as well for me as it does for you! I hope it is the fire under my behind to get me going in the business again!

Apr 19, 2009
  9. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

It works. Use it.....

Apr 19, 2009
  10. amy07

amy07 Senior Member

sign that host!!!!:d:d:d

Apr 19, 2009
  11. jross93

jross93 Member

Don't you wish ALL your shows could be like this??!!
    Congrats!
    Jen

Apr 19, 2009
  12. pampered_rae

pampered_rae Member Gold Member

Can someone tell me what is this bppking slide??

Apr 28, 2009
  13. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Check out CC Downloads. You can print it from there. It is a great to way showcase all the benefits from hosting a show.

I have been using mine for a couple months and my show average for booking has gone up. Best one so far is 7 people at party, 6 bookings!

Give it a shot. As with anything...try it for a month...then decide if it works for you!

Apr 28, 2009
  14. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Also look at the old Cons. Newsletters on CC. Under news you can use. There were some great articles.

Here's mine......

I jazzed it up a bit

Attached Files:

Apr 28, 2009
  15. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Paulette....too cute! Thanks for sharing

16. I'd love to hear more specifically how you work it in...and do you use page protectors and just hold them up, flipping through them? I'm all ears :)

17. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm not sure about Paulette, but I taped the bottom of one to the top of the next. I fold them together then flip them out to full length when I'm ready to talk about it.

Apr 28, 2009
  18. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I also have mine in sheet protectors and taped together and it works fine. Through trial and error, I have started reversing mine so I don't flip it all out to start with. I now unfold it as I talk about each feature and then the whole thing is displayed at the end. When I flipped it all out, people were so overwhelmed with trying to read it all, they weren't really listening to what I was saying. I get much better response now.

Apr 28, 2009
  19. Thanks, Ladies...how do you segue into it?

20. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Toward the end of my demo time I say, "Now, there are lots of reasons to host a party of your own." Then I flip out the slide with a flourish. I then go through each point one by one.

Apr 29, 2009
  21. Thanks Rae! I have my second party Saturday and am working on my flourish :D

PS I sent you a FB friend's request (my in-real-life name is Michelle Miller)

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted