• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Booking Slide Really Increase Your Party Bookings?

In summary, Paula just got home from a successful show and used a booking slide to help increase her bookings.
Yakmama
I just got home from a really good show. You know when you're just "in the zone?" Everyone was laughing and having a really great time. It was a pretty small show (5 guests- $300 in orders) but ALL BUT ONE OF THEM booked a show!! I couldn't believe it! Even my hostess wanted to have another show in a couple of months. I was really thrilled!

I used the booking slide- and I really think that helped.
I just wanted to share my good news!

I have a show tomorrow and am going to use the slide for the first time. Hope it works!!

Yakmama said:
I just got home from a really good show. You know when you're just "in the zone?" Everyone was laughing and having a really great time. It was a pretty small show (5 guests- $300 in orders) but ALL BUT ONE OF THEM booked a show!! I couldn't believe it! Even my hostess wanted to have another show in a couple of months. I was really thrilled!

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

PaulaP said:
I have a show tomorrow and am going to use the slide for the first time. Hope it works!!

I hope it works for you too, Paula!!!

I haven't used mine yet, I've had it since Christmas as it was a gift from my recruiter, I just haven't used it. I think I will at my next show and see how it does. Congrats on how well yours worked!

Yakmama said:

Be sure to send your GOOD NEWS to home office and maybe you'll be in the next GOOD NEWS e-mail!

I had similar result today with my booking's slide. I had 2 shows, the first had 2 bookings from each. I think seeing all the benefits really helps.

I am using it for the first time today! Hope is goes as well for me as it does for you! I hope it is the fire under my behind to get me going in the business again!

It works. Use it.....

yakmama said:
i just got home from a really good show. You know when you're just "in the zone?" everyone was laughing and having a really great time. It was a pretty small show (5 guests- $300 in orders) but all but one of them booked a show!! I couldn't believe it! even my hostess wanted to have another show in a couple of months. I was really thrilled!

I used the booking slide- and i really think that helped.

sign that host!!!!:d:d:d

Yakmama said:

Don't you wish ALL your shows could be like this??!!
Congrats!
Jen

Can someone tell me what is this bppking slide??

Check out CC Downloads. You can print it from there. It is a great to way showcase all the benefits from hosting a show.I have been using mine for a couple months and my show average for booking has gone up. Best one so far is 7 people at party, 6 bookings! Give it a shot. As with anything...try it for a month...then decide if it works for you!

Also look at the old Cons. Newsletters on CC. Under news you can use. There were some great articles.

Here's mine......

I jazzed it up a bit

Attachments

• Booking Slide.doc
    391 KB · Views: 651
Paulette....too cute! Thanks for sharing

I'd love to hear more specifically how you work it in...and do you use page protectors and just hold them up, flipping through them? I'm all ears :)

I'm not sure about Paulette, but I taped the bottom of one to the top of the next. I fold them together then flip them out to full length when I'm ready to talk about it.

raebates said:
I'm not sure about Paulette, but I taped the bottom of one to the top of the next. I fold them together then flip them out to full length when I'm ready to talk about it.

I also have mine in sheet protectors and taped together and it works fine. Through trial and error, I have started reversing mine so I don't flip it all out to start with. I now unfold it as I talk about each feature and then the whole thing is displayed at the end. When I flipped it all out, people were so overwhelmed with trying to read it all, they weren't really listening to what I was saying. I get much better response now.

Thanks, Ladies...how do you segue into it?

Toward the end of my demo time I say, "Now, there are lots of reasons to host a party of your own." Then I flip out the slide with a flourish. I then go through each point one by one.

Thanks Rae! I have my second party Saturday and am working on my flourish :DPS I sent you a FB friend's request (my in-real-life name is Michelle Miller)

1. How do I access the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature?

To access the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Bookings" tab. Then, click on the "Good News" tab under the "My Booking Slide" section.

2. Can I customize the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature by clicking on the "Settings" button in the top right corner of the page. From there, you can choose which good news items you want to display and customize the colors and fonts to match your brand.

3. How often are the good news items updated in the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature?

The good news items in the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature are updated weekly. This ensures that your customers are seeing the most recent and relevant information about upcoming products, promotions, and events.

4. Can I add my own good news items to the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature?

Yes, you can add your own good news items to the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature by clicking on the "Add a Good News Item" button on the top right corner of the page. This allows you to share personalized messages or updates with your customers.

5. How can I track the success of the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature?

You can track the success of the "My Booking Slide Good News" feature by clicking on the "Analytics" tab within the "My Bookings" section. This will show you the number of views and clicks for each good news item, giving you valuable insights into what information is resonating with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmyP
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pattikake