• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!

In summary, "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" is a versatile set offered by Pampered Chef that includes 8 unique bowl-shaped die cuts and a recipe book filled with delicious and creative recipes to use them with. The benefits of using this set include perfectly shaped cooking, added presentation to dishes, versatile use for cooking and serving, and dishwasher safe die cuts. The recipe book features a variety of recipes for all skill levels, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks.
Shari'sKitchen
I know I have talked about it for a while and I FINALLY took a picture of it.

So here it is! My book to look.

index.php

I made 8 different Bowl die cuts
and oval EGGS
on the other side there are all different products under $10 that I will give away.
So far I got a few bites.
We'll see what else happens!

That is cute!

Nikki

Very cute and creative Shari!!

Lee Anne

Very creative. I think if that's propped up somewhere near the demo table and you tell people some of the products you are showing are on the Book to Look eggs and they can get one for free just by booking and holding a show with you. Hmm..., mind if I borrow this poster idea?

not at all.... if you want I can make the diecuts for you
I have a Sizzix machine & the die

I'll do it for anyone.
let's say $5 for everything
and shipping. (which will prob be cheap since it's paper)

You should see what I am doing with the "PAMPERED POOL"

I have a string of tickets that say "PAMPERED" and "POOL"

and big movie style tickets that will have the numbers on it for the boxes in the pool. I also laminate it all so they'll last
(yes I can do that too)
They are in PINK for HWC!

Pampered Pool??Shari,
I'm lost, I don't know what you mean by that, could you explain and/or show me examples.

Thanks,
Lisa

BTW,
Love your book to look!!

can you repost your picture?

danahv said:
can you repost your picture?
This thread is from 2006, and the original poster is no longer a member of CS. (you can tell because her name is in black)Sorry.

What is "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!"?

"My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" is a cookbook and kitchen tool combination offered by Pampered Chef. It includes 8 unique bowl-shaped die cuts and a recipe book filled with delicious and creative recipes to use them with.

What are the benefits of using "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!"?

There are several benefits to using "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" including:- The die cuts allow for perfectly shaped and even cooking of your food.- The bowl shape adds an extra touch of presentation to your dishes.- The recipe book provides new and exciting ways to use the die cuts for a variety of dishes.- The set is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving.

Are the die cuts dishwasher safe?

Yes, the die cuts included in "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What types of recipes are included in the recipe book?

The recipe book included in "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. These recipes are designed specifically to be used with the bowl-shaped die cuts for a unique and delicious cooking experience.

Is "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" suitable for all skill levels in the kitchen?

Yes, "My Book to Look: 8 Bowl Die Cuts & More!" is suitable for all skill levels in the kitchen. The die cuts are easy to use and the recipe book provides clear instructions for each dish, making it perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies