• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debbie's Amazing Show Last Night - 15 in Attendance & $857.65 in Sales!

In summary, Debbie did a show last night that was her highest attendance and sales yet. She used several ideas from this site and had a lot of success with recruiting guests. Her next show is tonight and she is hoping for a good turnout.
DebbieSM
Had to share with everyone. I had a show last night that closed the same night, I can't believe it. This was my highest attendance and sales. There were 15 people there and the sales were $857.65. I had 3 bookings and 1 possible fundraiser also. This was just what I needed to get me pumped up for my fall schedule. I have 6 shows booked for September and 2 booked for October. I also work full time at another job so I feel real good about my schedule. Good luck everyone.

Debbie :D :D :D

That's great Debbie! Congratulations on a great show! Keep up that momentum!

Good going Debbie!That is really inspiring! Congratulations!!!!

I'm new, would you mind sharing what recipes and "games/drawings" you did?

This show I did a little different than my others because the Host was at another show of mine about a month ago. I used the Prize Drawing slips that were posted on this site (Sorry I don't remember where but if you go up to search and enter door prize drawing you will probably find). By using those, that is how I got the possible fundraiser. I stressed to everyone that my Host would get the Host special at their party as well and that is how I got the bookings because there are some things that she really wanted such as the Roasting Pan and the Meat Lifters. I always share my story before I demo, letting everyone know why I chose PC and what it has done for me and my family. The game I played I also found on this site, I played "How Well Do You Know Your Host", it was 10 questions about the host. I kind of change things for every show to keep people interested who may have been at one or more of my shows. For all of my shows for September, I had the host put stickers on the invitations that there will be a Stoneware drawing if there is 15 or more buying guests. I figured it will be a great way to increase attendance and it will not cost that much due to the guest special. Hope I helped give you some ideas. Good Luck.

Debbie :D :D :D

Debbie you go girl!! I have two shows this weekend!! Your inspiring me!! :p

My first show is tonight and I am using some of the same ideas. I am a little nervous. I think it will be a good one. I have figured out that I am one of 3 PC consultants in about a 100 mile radius of our town. The other 2 are not very active. I have come across so many people that are excited I am doing it. I don't think bookings will be a problem at this point. Now if Ican just get some recruits.

Marie

Wow! Awesome show... I hope the rest of your shows go like that one!!!

Anne

1. How did Debbie's show go last night?

It was amazing! We had a great turnout with 15 attendees and a total of $857.65 in sales.

2. What type of products were featured at the show?

Debbie's show featured a variety of our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as some new and exclusive products.

3. Were there any special deals or promotions at the show?

Yes, Debbie offered exclusive discounts and bundles for attendees at her show. She also gave away some free products as prizes for games and raffles.

4. Can I still purchase products from Debbie's show even if I didn't attend?

Absolutely! You can contact Debbie directly to place an order for any products featured at her show. You can also shop online using her unique host code to support her show.

5. How can I book my own Pampered Chef show like Debbie's?

You can contact Debbie or your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule your own show. It's a fun and easy way to earn free products and learn new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • ButterflyVioletta