• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Warriors Needed: A Best Friend's Little Sister Lost Too Soon

You have my number if you need to talk. I understand how you feel - it's so hard when someone we love hurts so much. Sending lots of love.I'm so sorry to hear this, and I'm praying for you and your friend. May they find comfort and peace in these difficult times.
Crystal Patton
I know I haven't been on lately - marital issues, but I know I can count on you guys to be my prayer warriors.

My Best Friends little sister committed suicide early this morning. I am so torn up about it. My Best Friend's whole family lives near me, but she lives in Florida and I can't be there to hold her right now. She is flying in on Friday for the services and such, but I can't imagine what she is going through.
She and her little sister were on the outs and though her little sister has had mental/depression issues for 10 years, this was such a shock. Her little sister drove her car into a stop-light pole at 80 mph.

I just need you guys to lift her and her whole family up in pray, prayer for healing, understanding and grace.

Toss me in there too, because I don't know how to be what she needs right now.

my thoughts and prayers are with her family, her sister and for you. i pray everyone can find peace and find a way to be there for eachother in this time of need. i know this is a difficult thing to go through and difficult to understand. i just pray for your hearts and minds to find a way to get through this.

Oh, how sad. I'm praying for them and for you as you comfort your friend.

Prayers for God's wisdom for you to know what to say and do to help. And Prayers for God's strength and comfort to be upon you and the family as they go through this difficult time and as time continues.

Hugs,

Lisa

Praying for you and your friend's family. May they find comfort and peace through a very difficult time. Suicide is very hard to understand - I had a wonderful cousin named Sue who committed suicide when she was 20 - 17 years ago. We still don't understand why and we still miss her terribly.

Praying for your friend's family in this awful time. The biggest thing I can tell you is that if she was saved, she is in Heaven. God understands when His child is so distraught that they feel suicide is the only answer. I have known several Christians who have committed suicide and have no doubt in my mind where they are. The depression totally overwhelmed them and it was so sad to see them go through this. Praying for you to have the right things to do and/or say. Sometimes all someone needs is "God with skin on" to hold them!

We are praying...

I'm praying - how sad.

What would we do without our Faith in God's mercy. Only God knows how troubled she was. May you all find peace and comfort by being there for one another. Perhaps you can reach your dear friend and have a good telephone chat. I'm sure she needs someone besides family to talk with. It is so hard for family members to comfort one another at a time like this, cause they are all hurting so much.

You guys are amazing - Thank you!! I knew I could come here for understanding and prayer!

We have talked several times in the last 24 hours. When she flies in on Friday she & her daughter (my Goddaughter, who is 6yrs old) will come straight to our house and stay with us. Services aren't until Monday and it's family only, so Saturday they will spend with us. It's our small towns Territorial Days and the parade always passes right in front of our house so it's a big ta-do. Potluck & water slide in the back yard after. She is happy there will be such a big distraction and so am I.

I am so sorry to hear about this. It breaks my heart. I have everyone in my prayers.

1. What is "Prayer Warriors Needed: A Best Friend's Little Sister Lost Too Soon" about?

"Prayer Warriors Needed: A Best Friend's Little Sister Lost Too Soon" is a touching and emotional story about a young girl who tragically passes away and the impact it has on her loved ones. It explores themes of grief, friendship, and the power of prayer.

2. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

While the book does deal with heavy themes, it is suitable for all ages. However, younger readers may need guidance and support from adults to fully understand and process the story.

3. Is this book based on a true story?

Although the story is fictional, it is inspired by real-life experiences and emotions. The author drew from personal experiences and those of others to create a heartfelt and relatable story.

4. Can this book be used for a book club or discussion group?

Absolutely! "Prayer Warriors Needed: A Best Friend's Little Sister Lost Too Soon" is a thought-provoking and meaningful book that can spark meaningful discussions among readers. It also includes discussion questions at the end of the book for book clubs or groups to use.

5. Where can I purchase this book?

You can purchase "Prayer Warriors Needed: A Best Friend's Little Sister Lost Too Soon" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available on major online book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies