• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Benefit Package & SAT Prep Arrived!

Re: Whahoooo!Mine said it wasn't supposed to be delivered until the 29th also but I got it on Friday with the change over box inside as well. Do you Directors wait and let your team open your Director box at your meetings?We usually just open them when we get to the meeting. It's a way to show everyone that we got them.
beckyjsmith
My benefit package came today. The SAT stuff usually comes a few days later. whheeeeee

Re: Whahoooo!
beckyjsmith said:
My benefit package came today. The SAT stuff usually comes a few days later. whheeeeee

I can hardly wait!!!

Re: Whahoooo!silly question... what is a benefit package?

Re: Whahoooo!Hopefully my director package comes today.....this is one of the times when living close to HO doesn't pay off. They ship these things to the closer consultants LAST.And I have a show tonight, so I can't play with them when they arrive.

JDooley said:
silly question... what is a benefit package?

For directors--we get a package of free products plus whatever we earned in the sell a thon.

ChefBeckyD said:
I can hardly wait!!!

I am so excited for you!!

Re: Whahoooo!And just when I was wondering.....the FedEx truck just pulled up!

Re: Whahoooo!I just tracked mine and it shows it will be here on the 29th... Excited.

Re: Whahoooo!:)I just got my SAT stuff!! YEAH

Re: Whahoooo!Congrats to all! Super exciting and fun! Enjoy, you earned it! = )

Re: Whahoooo!I tracked mine and it will be here on the 28th. Can't wait!! :love:

Re: Whahoooo!Not only did I get my SAT stuff, but they put my change over kit in the same box.

Re: Whahoooo!Mine doesn't show as shipped yet. Then again, they often don't show up for me until the boxes have been delivered.

Re: Whahoooo!I only got level 1 SAT- but was happy to see it! glad they put the change over in the same box this year- I get SO aggrivated seeing small items in LARGE empty boxes.

Re: Whahoooo!I hope they do that with mine as well! It is showing the SAT will be delivered on Tuesday! When I look at the listing, one of the items is "consultant changeover kit"! Glad they opted to save some money! My FedEx lady will love all those deliveries!

Re: Whahoooo!I noticed mine has been shipped too to be delivered on the 28th with the changeover kit inside. I like that too! I am glad they are doing this. Should save them money in the long run.

Re: Whahoooo!Got mine today...I love when I'm surprised! :love: And it came when I was packing my car for a party. The new recipes got all the guests salivating...brought me 2 addl. bookings!:sing:

Re: Whahoooo!Mine said it wasn't supposed to be delivered until the 29th also but I got it on Friday with the change over box inside as well. Do you Directors wait and let your team open your Director box at your meetings?

1. What is included in the "My Benefit Package & SAT Prep Arrived!"?

The "My Benefit Package & SAT Prep Arrived!" includes a variety of benefits and tools to help you succeed on the SAT exam. This includes study guides, practice tests, and access to online resources.

2. How do I access my benefit package and SAT prep materials?

You can access your benefit package and SAT prep materials by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Benefits" section. From there, you will be able to access all of the materials included in your package.

3. Is there a cost for the "My Benefit Package & SAT Prep Arrived!"?

No, the "My Benefit Package & SAT Prep Arrived!" is provided to all employees of Pampered Chef free of charge. It is part of our commitment to investing in the professional development of our team members.

4. How often are the SAT prep materials updated?

The SAT prep materials included in the "My Benefit Package & SAT Prep Arrived!" are updated on a regular basis to ensure that they align with the most current version of the SAT exam. We strive to provide our employees with the most up-to-date and effective study materials.

5. Can I share my benefit package and SAT prep materials with others?

No, the benefit package and SAT prep materials are for personal use only and should not be shared with others. This will ensure that all employees have access to the resources they need to prepare for the SAT exam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • sarahlegare
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
Replies