• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My benefit package came today. The SAT stuff usually comes a few days

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
My benefit package came today. The SAT stuff usually comes a few days later. whheeeeee

JDooley

Dec 15, 2008
Re: Whahoooo!

silly question... what is a benefit package?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005

Hopefully my director package comes today.....this is one of the times when living close to HO doesn't pay off. They ship these things to the closer consultants LAST.

And I have a show tonight, so I can't play with them when they arrive.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005

Mine doesn't show as shipped yet. Then again, they often don't show up for me until the boxes have been delivered.

Bluiydangl

Dec 1, 2008

I only got level 1 SAT- but was happy to see it! glad they put the change over in the same box this year- I get SO aggrivated seeing small items in LARGE empty boxes.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008

I hope they do that with mine as well! It is showing the SAT will be delivered on Tuesday! When I look at the listing, one of the items is "consultant changeover kit"! Glad they opted to save some money! My FedEx lady will love all those deliveries!

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005

I noticed mine has been shipped too to be delivered on the 28th with the changeover kit inside. I like that too! I am glad they are doing this. Should save them money in the long run.

Chef Endora

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006

Got mine today...I love when I'm surprised! :love: And it came when I was packing my car for a party. The new recipes got all the guests salivating...brought me 2 addl. bookings!:sing:

chezshelly

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2007

Mine said it wasn't supposed to be delivered until the 29th also but I got it on Friday with the change over box inside as well. Do you Directors wait and let your team open your Director box at your meetings?