• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miscarriage: Feeling the Pain of Loss

In summary, Rennea lost her baby this morning at 6:AM. She received very good care and all the staff were wonderful. However, she doesn't think she could ever go through this again.
rennea
Gold Member
We lost our baby this morning at 6:AM:( Unfortunately I now know the pain of miscarriage. I always felt bad for women who had them but could never fully understand the immense pain until now. It happened fast and was pretty much over by the time I got to the hospital. I received very good care and all the staff were wonderful.

This wasn't a planed pregnancy but I was really starting to get used of the idea of having a baby. I was further along then we thought. My DH is devastated. My parents came over right away when I got home from the hospital and stayed with me for awhile. My Mom had lost babies and she can't bare that I have to go though what she did.

I don't think I could ever go through this again.

Rennea,

I am so sorry for your loss. Having been in that boat (many times), I completely understand. Big hugs and prayers...

Oh I am so sorry Rennea! I know exactly how you feel and don't wish that upon anyone - take good care of yourself - let yourself grieve.

I've been there, too. My prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your husband.

Oh Rennea, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your husband.

Oh honey I'm SO sorry! Having been there many times myself I am feeling your pain. Hugs!

I'm so sorry about your lost.

rennea said:
We lost our baby this morning at 6:AM:( Unfortunately I now know the pain of miscarriage. I always felt bad for women who had them but could never fully understand the immense pain until now. It happened fast and was pretty much over by the time I got to the hospital. I received very good care and all the staff were wonderful.

This wasn't a planed pregnancy but I was really starting to get used of the idea of having a baby. I was further along then we thought. My DH is devastated. My parents came over right away when I got home from the hospital and stayed with me for awhile. My Mom had lost babies and she can't bare that I have to go though what she did.

I don't think I could ever go through this again.

Oh, Rennea.... I'm wraping you in a LARGE long distance hug right now... I'm very sorry!!! Very, Very sorry!!! Prayers for comfort and peace during this really crappy time! Love you!!!

I am so sorry to hear this, Rennea. I only had one child and didn't try for more but my niece had 3 miscarriages, 1 baby she carried to term, and another miscarriage. She got her tubes tied then. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. You are in my prayers!

Hugs to you! I know what you're going through & my heart goes out to you.

I'm sorry Rennae! Hugs and prayers.

I am sorry for your loss, I can not imagine what you are going thru. I will be praying for you.

From one mommy of an angel to another....big ((((HUGS))) to you!

Oh Rennea, I am so so sorry for your loss!! Please take time with your DH to grieve this and talk about it openly, its a very hard and personal thing to go through. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Tons of hugs being sent to you.... please know you can vent and share when you are ready.

I am so very very sorry. Many prayers being sent up for you.

Oh Rennea. I am so, so sorry that you are going through this. I can only imagine your sense of loss. You and your DH will be in my prayers & I'm sending you as many long distance hugs as you need.

so sorry for your loss =(

I am so sorry. You will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss, please know you and your DH are in my thoughts.

Rennea, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so so very sorry for your loss. Big Hugs!!

So sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your family.

rennea said:
Unfortunately I now know the pain of miscarriage. I always felt bad for women who had them but could never fully understand the immense pain until now.

I am so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you!

My sister in law suffered 4 miscarriages between 2 healthy pregnancies. As she went through that time she couldn't understand why but she prayed something good would come out of it. A year later two friends experienced miscarriages too and she was able to minister to them as no one else could.

I am praying that, in time, you will see a silver lining as well.

I am so, so sorry to hear your sad news. I have also been there, and all I can say (that I hope will be helpful) is that time does lessen the pain. I will certainly pray for you and your DH too.

I"m so sorry to hear this...get some rest and take care of yourself.

well crap Rennae, I am really sorry for your loss. Take care of you & DH and your heart will heal in time

Thank you everyone I really really appreciate it.

Rennea....I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there as well......many hugs and prayers on the way.

Oh Rennea,

I am at a loss for words right now. I pray that God will comfort you, your DH and your family right now. Remember that you have loads of people here who will be lifting you up in prayer each time God brings you to our minds. All I can say is I am sorry and that my heart aches for you and your DH. Even though this little one wasn't "planned" it is still a huge loss for you guys...take time to grieve and give yourself the permission to feel whatever you do...you both need to be able to work through this.

{{{BIG HUGS}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there, too, like so many others who have posted.

My heart breaks anytime this happens to someone. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you are okay. It such a terrible thing, and I know how painful both physically and mentally it is. My heart goes out to you. Please take care to get some rest and make sure to allow yourself some time to grieve. ((hugs))

WAITING FOR YOUI'm pregnant I just got the news
I sit rubbing by belly waiting for you.
Although you can't move yet I still fell you there
as I close my eyes and fall deep into prayer.Dear God, thank you for this precious child
this is a miracle from heaven there is no denial.
I imagine holding you as you place your hand into mine
as I opened my eyes and realized the time.
The time was in the past
but that vision of you is a memory that still lasts.
You left me to early
and for this I still weep
my womb is empty
the pain is so deep.
I can't help but wonder if you are ok
I imagine you placing your hand into mine one day
as we soar side by side in the heavens above
but for now my angel I will still give you love
as I rub my belly you are not there
as I look up to heaven with a wondering stare.
I close my eyes and begin to pray
Jesus, will you please bless me again one day.(c) Angela Gibson All Rights Reserved

I'll be praying for you and your husband Rennea. :(

My condolences on your loss. My prayers are winging your way.

Rennea ,I'm so sorry about your loss. I have been there 3 times myself and my preys are with you and your family.
God Bless.

Oh Rennea, I am so so sorry for your loss. I wish more than anything you wouldn't have to be going through this pain. It's so hard. I will be praying for you & your DH.

Rennea, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your DH.

Oh Rennea I am so so sorry. I wish all your pain could go away. I pray for you and your DH to be comforted during this time of loss. May God bless you.

Oh Rennea, I'm crying as I write this. Although I know God has His purpose for everything, I still feel sorrow for this loss suffered by you and your husband.

Now, whenever I see your profile picture, I'll imagine you looking up towards your angel in heaven.

Rennea,

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH.

Kathy

(((((((((((((Rennea)))))))))))))

((Rennea)) I am so very, very sorry my friend!

I am so sorry to hear of your lost. Prayers for you family!

so sorry renee. I too have been there. Let yourself grieve in your own way. Don't let people rush you. Everyone grieves differently and the loss of a child...even before its time for it to be born...is devastating. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

:( so sorry to you and your family--

Hugs to you, my dear friend. I am sorry it wasn't meant to be :(

I am so sorry about your loss; you are in my prayers.

{{{{{{{Rennea}}}}}}}

Your little precious angel is playing with my 3 ~ rest assured, your little angel is in good hands!

I'll pray for you and your DH ~ as you know, it's hard. Not just now, but when youe due date comes closer, be prepared to feel sad again and again. Know that all your PC entended family is here for you.

<h2>1. What are the common causes of miscarriage?</h2><p>The most common cause of miscarriage is genetic abnormalities in the embryo. Other potential causes include hormonal imbalances, maternal health issues, and lifestyle factors such as smoking or drug use.</p><h2>2. Does stress or exercise cause miscarriage?</h2><p>No, there is no evidence that stress or moderate exercise can cause miscarriage. In fact, staying active and managing stress can be beneficial for both physical and emotional well-being during pregnancy.</p><h2>3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?</h2><p>The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include back pain, passing tissue or clots, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.</p><h2>4. How common are miscarriages?</h2><p>Miscarriages are more common than most people realize, occurring in about 10-20% of known pregnancies. The risk increases with age and a history of previous miscarriages.</p><h2>5. How can I cope with the emotional pain of a miscarriage?</h2><p>The emotional pain of a miscarriage can be overwhelming and different for everyone. It is important to allow yourself to grieve and lean on support from loved ones. Seeking counseling or support groups can also be helpful in processing your feelings and finding ways to cope with the loss.</p>

1. What are the common causes of miscarriage?

The most common cause of miscarriage is genetic abnormalities in the embryo. Other potential causes include hormonal imbalances, maternal health issues, and lifestyle factors such as smoking or drug use.

2. Does stress or exercise cause miscarriage?

No, there is no evidence that stress or moderate exercise can cause miscarriage. In fact, staying active and managing stress can be beneficial for both physical and emotional well-being during pregnancy.

3. What are the signs and symptoms of a miscarriage?

The most common signs of a miscarriage are vaginal bleeding and cramping. Other symptoms may include back pain, passing tissue or clots, and a decrease in pregnancy symptoms. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.

4. How common are miscarriages?

Miscarriages are more common than most people realize, occurring in about 10-20% of known pregnancies. The risk increases with age and a history of previous miscarriages.

5. How can I cope with the emotional pain of a miscarriage?

The emotional pain of a miscarriage can be overwhelming and different for everyone. It is important to allow yourself to grieve and lean on support from loved ones. Seeking counseling or support groups can also be helpful in processing your feelings and finding ways to cope with the loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebbieSAChef