• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jennifer Stephens and what has she achieved in her 700th post?

In summary, Jennifer Stephens is a 30-year-old legal secretary from Fulton, Alabama who is also a wife, mother, and Pampered Chef consultant. In her 700th post, she celebrates her success as a consultant and expresses gratitude for the support from the Pampered Chef community. She started working as a consultant in April and her SS started in May. She believes that God led her to become a consultant and her favorite part is chatting with fellow consultants and receiving free products.
jrstephens
Hello, everyone! Well, this is my 700th post and a thread the other day made me realize I never introduced myself.

My name is Jennifer Stephens. I am from Fulton, Alabama. I am 30 years old! I have been married for 5 years. My husband's name is Russell. He is a football coach and an 8th grade history teacher. We have a son that was 2 in July. His name is Luke.

I am a legal secretary at a one attorney firm and have worked here for 10 years. After I had Luke, I started working 4 days a week, and taking Friday off. That has been awesome!

I am a born again Christain, and have been since I was about 12. I believe that God led me to this business and He continues to bless it each day.

I signed as a PC consultant in April and my SS started in May. I achieved all three SS with two bonuses. This business has been amazing with the free procuts!

I love coming to CS each day and chatting with my fellow cheffers. Yall have been an amazing support and help group for my business!

I am so excited to have my 700th post and to get a star!!!

God Bless,
Jennifer

"I have delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that He was buried and that He rose again on the third day according to the scriptures" I Corinthians 15:3-4

Well, better late than never! I got to thinking the other day too....I'm over 1100 now though, & not sure if I ever "officially" introduced myself either!
You have had some great ideas; I'm sure we'll all learn from you! Sounds like you've had a great start to your biz, just keep that momentum & excitement, and your business will continue to grow!:)

Great post and welcome to the 700 club. What a great introduction. :D

Welcome Jennifer! I'm glad we all found this site!:D

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks for the intro! I'm so happy to hear of other born again Christians on this site! Praise the Lord!

So after I read your post, I looked at your avatar again and realized there is a little boy in the picture! I guess that's Luke? Never noticed that before!Hehe...

Thanks!

Yep, there's a little boy in there. I need to crop a better close up!

1. Who is Jennifer Stephens?

Jennifer Stephens is a 30-year-old legal secretary from Fulton, Alabama. She is also a wife, mother, and Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What has she achieved in her 700th post?

In her 700th post, Jennifer celebrates her success as a Pampered Chef consultant, having achieved all three of her SS and receiving two bonuses. She also expresses gratitude for the support and help she receives from the Pampered Chef community.

3. When did Jennifer start working as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Jennifer signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant in April and her SS started in May.

4. What led Jennifer to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Jennifer believes that God led her to become a Pampered Chef consultant and continues to bless her business each day.

5. What is Jennifer's favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Jennifer loves coming to CS (presumably a Pampered Chef forum) each day and chatting with her fellow consultants. She also enjoys the free products that she receives as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stbrn4life