• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Why Did Regina Choose Pampered Chef for Her Fundraising?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's decision to start selling Pampered Chef products again. They mentioned being motivated by the opportunity to earn money for a good cause, specifically to support student athletes in the Bellflower School District. It was also mentioned that friends and family can earn free products by hosting a party or placing an order through the speaker's website. The speaker has six children, all of whom are out of school, with four having graduated college and currently working. The conversation ended with the speaker sharing their Pampered Chef website, www.pamperedchef.biz/princezz2, and thanking the listener for their support.
princezz2
My name is Regina and this is my second go around with Pampered Chef. I sold back in 99. Had a ball and now im back.
I am selling pampered chef for a couple of reason. Last year I raised money to buy BackPacks for kindergarten students in Long Beach, CA. This year I want to raise money for Student Athletes in the Bellflower School District and I thought what a perfect way by selling Pampered Chef. I will donate A PORTION OF MY COMMISSION and what a good way for my friends and family to earn free product and purchase some cool kitchenware.I have used this forum for so many questions. It has and will continue to help alot.I am a mother of six all are out of school, 4 have graduated college, all are working. My time is mine now and I will split Pampered Chef time with hubby time.
Check out my website www.pamperedchef.biz/princezz2
Princezz2

Last edited:
What a wonderful way to use your proceeds. Welcome back, and best wishes.

Hi Regina! Welcome back to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! And kudos to you for your philanthropy!

raebates said:
What a wonderful way to use your proceeds. Welcome back, and best wishes.
Thank you !

DebPC said:
Hi Regina! Welcome back to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! And kudos to you for your philanthropy!
Thank you Debpc.

1. What inspired you to start selling Pampered Chef again?

I have always enjoyed selling Pampered Chef products and the opportunity to earn money for a good cause motivated me to start again.

2. How will you be using your commission to help student athletes?

A portion of my commission from each sale will be donated to support student athletes in the Bellflower School District.

3. Can friends and family also earn free products through your sales?

Yes, by hosting a party or placing an order through my website, friends and family can earn free products as well.

4. How many children do you have and what are their current statuses?

I have six children, all of whom are out of school. Four have graduated college and are currently working.

5. Can you share the link to your Pampered Chef website?

Sure, my website is www.pamperedchef.biz/princezz2. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Shayna