• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Second Show: Almost $700 in Sales!

In summary, the conversation discusses the experiences of two individuals with their recent PC shows. The first person had their second show with a higher turnout and sales of almost $700. Despite not being sure if it was a good show, they were happy with it and are waiting on two possible outside orders. The second person had their first show with low attendance and sales, but still enjoyed the presentation and got one booking. They also offer advice for hosts to increase attendance and sales, such as offering theme shows. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of persistence and finding motivation in personal goals.
momoffour
I had my second show last night. My first show had four people and sales JUST at 150.00.

I wasn't sure what to expect last night but I was pleasantly surprised when it reached almost $700.00. I'm not sure if that is a good show or not but I was happy with it. We are waiting on two possible outside orders too. It all went pretty smoothly though.

I have a show coming up in November. I hope to get some bookings from that one. This show I just had was from the neighbourhood and no one booked since there had already been 2 other PC shows in the past 2 months.

I just had my first show last Friday, and like you, my attendance and sales were discouragingly low. I'm not going to let it get me down--sometimes you just don't have luck! I know I've worked hard, and it will eventually pay off. I only had three people show up for my show and less than $100 of orders. I'm hoping one more person will come through to make it count for a show. But the show itself was a real success. I loved doing the presentation and really had a good time. To me, that's what really counts for your first show. And I got one booking from it. Yay! I've discovered how much fun it is and am looking forward to my full schedule the next couple of weeks.

Best wishes, momoffour, on your upcoming shows. Hey, it can only get better, right?

ThemesI've found that attendance and sales really depend on you AND your host. Sometimes I wonder why some hosts even bother doing a show?! My first show had only 6 people, including the host. But then my next show was in an area where not alot of people knew about PC. My 2nd host really sold the show (fun, food, wine!) and she had 26 in attendance!!! I was soooooo happy! I really encourage my hosts to remind people of the guest special and tell them what we're going to make, then there is something to look forward to. Also, if the area has had alot of shows, offer theme shows. My most popular is "Chcocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate"! My hosts are making only items with chocolate (cookies, candy, cake, brownies, mochas, hot chocolate, etc.) and sometimes chocolate martinis :) (that really gets the attendance up!) and I make the Celebrations Chocolate Mousse in Crispy Shells.

$700 is a great show! It is really up to YOU to determine what you think is good or not so good. My goal is to make at least $100 a show, which works out to be about a $500 show. I chose $100 because it is what I would have made working 2 or 3 weekends in retail had I not started PC. Sometimes I don't make it, but most of the time I do. Its just my little way of motivating myself!

Hi there! Congratulations on your second show and the increase in sales! It sounds like you did an amazing job and your guests were happy with the products. $700 is a great show and definitely something to be proud of. It's also great that you have potential outside orders coming in. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your November show will be just as successful. Don't worry about not getting any bookings from this show, sometimes it takes a few shows for people to see the value in hosting their own party. Keep promoting your business and I'm sure you'll get more bookings soon. Good luck!

1. How do I get a successful second show?

To have a successful second show, it's important to follow up with your first show's guests and offer them incentives to host their own show. You can also reach out to friends and family who were unable to attend the first show and invite them to the second one. Additionally, make sure to promote your second show on social media and through word of mouth.

2. How can I increase my sales for my second show?

To increase sales for your second show, make sure to have a variety of products available and showcase them effectively during the show. You can also offer discounts or promotions for guests who bring a friend or make a purchase during the show. Providing a fun and interactive atmosphere can also entice guests to make purchases.

3. What should I include in my second show's demonstration?

It's important to include a mix of popular and new products in your second show's demonstration. You can also highlight specific products that have been successful in previous shows. Be sure to also mention any promotions or discounts available during the show to encourage guests to make purchases.

4. How can I keep my guests engaged during my second show?

To keep guests engaged during your second show, make sure to have a variety of interactive activities and games. This can include product demonstrations, hands-on activities, or even a recipe tasting. You can also encourage guests to ask questions and share their own experiences with the products.

5. What should I do after my second show to ensure future success?

After your second show, it's important to follow up with guests and thank them for attending. You can also offer them incentives to host their own show or make future purchases. It's also a good idea to continually promote and share your business on social media to attract new customers and maintain relationships with current ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire