• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Earn Visa Gift Cards and Pampered Chef Trips with My 2010 Incentives

In summary, the author is offering rewards for people who are active on their team for a certain period of time. Levels 1-4 offer rewards such as a $100 Visa Gift Card, $200 Visa Gift Card, or a trip to a different country depending on the level achieved. Level 5 offers a $300 Visa Gift Card, and Levels 6-7 offer a $400 Visa Gift Card. The author is also offering rewards to people who have recruited at least one other person. If all members of a team are not active, the author offers a structure where the 2nd line, 3rd line, and so on are considered active.
Sheila
Gold Member
I can't find the thread where I started this, but figured I'd give an update.

Here's they synopsis of what I'm doing for my team in case there's a new person on the boards who hasn't seen it:
• Level 1 – If you are active 10 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $100 Visa Gift Card from me.
• Level 2 – If you are active 12 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $125 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 3 – If you earn 15,000 points*: You’ll earn a $150 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 4 – If you earn 20,000 points*: You’ll earn a $200 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 5 – If you earn 30,000 points*: You’ll earn a $300 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 6 – If you earn 40,000 points*: You’ll earn a $400 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 7 – If you earn 50,000 points* or more, but didn’t qualify for a trip: You’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Bronze Level – If you earn 52,000 points with 4 recruits: In addition to the trip to Toronto offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Silver Level – If you earn 80,000 points with 6 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $750 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Gold Level – If you earn 110,000 points with 8 recruits –or– 120,000 points with 0 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $1,000 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.

UPDATE: As of today, I have:
  • 1 who's earned Level 5
  • 1 who's earend Level 6
  • 1 who's working hard to achieve Level 1
  • 1 who's about to earn Level 3

Wish I were under you!!! Very generous program, Sheila. Is this for just your personal cluster? This month I offered the 3 people who could qualify as a SC $50 Visa card each if at least 2 of the three met SC. That may not have come our right...so Betty, Wilma and Ethel could have a SC structure. If at least 2 reached SC, I would give those 2 the $50 Visa card. NONE have done so. Two of them have consultants under them who are active...but nothing!! Can't believe it! The third also has an active member and hopefully she will submit her party this month!

I think just one of the 3 want to stay in. Just trying to get others to recruit at least one person.:cry:

Awe, thanks Ann! When I started the incentive I only had 2 personal recruits and one 2nd line! LOL Now we are up to 38 on the team. The ones who have qualified for the incentive is that same 2nd line and 3 personal recruits all the rest of the personal recruits, 2nd line, 3rd line, etc are too new and haven't had time to earn an incentive. My 2 that are trying to hit Director are right on the edge, but not there just yet. But yes, I would still give it to them. I'm not going to punish them for growing. ;)

5 of the newbies qualified this weekend! Everyone in my downline gets 500 business cards from merrill when they qualify. I've ordered for 2 or 3 consultants at a time, this will be my first time ordering for 5 at once! :D I'm waiting for them to all send in their layout like they want their cards to read so I can e-mail it all to my contact at Merrill in one big batch. She gives me a shipping discount when multiple orders are placed at once! :D

Get the active 2nd line to recruit! If 2nd & 3rd line are active, they count as a SC line. If 1st line is not motivated you can still have your structure! ;)

Hello! It's great to see your team working hard and earning those incentives! I know it takes a lot of dedication and effort to reach those levels, so congratulations to those who have already achieved them and good luck to those still working towards their goals. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more updates from you in the future!

What are the current incentives for 2010?

The current incentives for 2010 include bonuses for reaching sales goals, discounted products for top performers, and free trips for top sellers.

How do I qualify for these incentives?

To qualify for the incentives, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and meet the sales goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company.

What is the deadline to meet these sales goals?

The deadline to meet the sales goals and qualify for the incentives is typically the end of the calendar year. However, some incentives may have specific deadlines, so it is important to stay updated on the current incentives and their deadlines.

Are there any restrictions on redeeming the incentives?

The restrictions for redeeming the incentives may vary depending on the type of incentive. For example, if it is a free trip, there may be certain dates and locations that are available. It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before redeeming any incentives.

Can I combine these incentives with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the incentives cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is best to check with your consultant or the company directly for clarification on specific incentives and their restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI