• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Wine Help Me With My Phone Calls Tonight?

In summary, Cheryl went above and beyond with her conversation with people tonight. She started by checking in with old customers to see how they were doing and then moved on to asking if they would like her to come and entertain their friends and family, help them shop for Christmas, or put them on her newsletter list. If they said no to any of these offers she moved on to asking if they would like her to put them on her call list and come visit their inboxes once a month. This conversation went great and everyone had a lot of fun.
Koolotus
hmmm, think I have had 1 too many glasses of wine tonight :)
feeling kind of loopy.
I also made 51 phone calls tonight.
results?? These were ANCIENT leads. Some from the bridal show I did when I first signed!
4 shows 1 recruit a bunch of messages, some "I have a consultant" (cause I asked!) 5 disconnected and one 2 glasses of wine chit chat with a wonderful customer!

Not too shabby.
I forgot to tell you that wine helps with the rejections! LOL:D:angel:

AWESOME!! You have inspired me to call my ancient leads!!
How did you start the conversation with people who you HAD NO CLUE where you met them?

Sue, I can help==HIO--this is Cherrryl just calling to ask you to enjoin me in a bottle of wine- If not no worry I will drink it myself--You memeber i selled pc well--i still does--jist book a parrrtee so i can get back to mees----JUST KIDDING--
LOLCONGRATS---I booked 3 tonight too-

You guys are too crazy....hey, where did my bottle go??????

That is awesome!!! Maybe this needs to be my plan tomorrow night. I just met with some other directors tonight to plan our big NOv 3rd meeting together (over a margarita!). I'm am DETERMINED to earn this Paris trip! This was nice to log on and find this message. I'd love to hear the wording you used to get the bookings. I need to put the ones aside that I"m getting nowhere with (you know-the ones who SAID they'd host and you follow up a few times and they never get back to you!) and spend my energy on some "new blood" to get some bookings!!

Great news! I'll be drinking wine tomorrow night and trying to do this!

51 calls??? You are insane, but highly motivated, my dear! You are such an inspiration!! I will break out the wine and the phone tonight!

Koolotus said:
hmmm, think I have had 1 too many glasses of wine tonight :)
feeling kind of loopy.
I also made 51 phone calls tonight.
results?? These were ANCIENT leads. Some from the bridal show I did when I first signed!
4 shows 1 recruit a bunch of messages, some "I have a consultant" (cause I asked!) 5 disconnected and one 2 glasses of wine chit chat with a wonderful customer!

Not too shabby.
I forgot to tell you that wine helps with the rejections! LOL:D:angel:

You inspired me!! I'm on the phone today and at least contacting people to do ccc's. I'm not necessarily asking for bookings, but I NEED to just get on the phone. HOw in the world did you do 51 calls just within 2 hours?? My goal is to do 50 calls throughout the whole day.

ANYONE ELSE want to join me? WIsh I could drink wine right now to go along with it, but I'd be bombed by 1 pm.

Cheryl- what wording did you tend to use when you got bookings? Were these people who expressed an interest before? I need to stop wasting time with those who expressed interest but are never home and don't get back to me. I'm on a mission. I NEED to do this every day and get some bookings out of it!:D:D

Thanks for the inspiration! Anyone else want to hop on board this flight? (To go along with the airplane/trip theme?)

ok, what Morfia wrote is what I said! LOL. no, but I did choke on my coffee when I read it.
I do all my calls the same. I do not care how long or where I met them.

I start with Hi this is Cheryl with the pampered chef. I am just checking in with previous customers to see how they are doing and to find out if there is anything I can do for you.
So, would you like a job?
"everyone laughs :)" or not! hooray!
if they say no I will then say.
Would you like me to come and entertain your friends & family, show you a great recipe and help you do some FREE Christmas shopping?
or something similar. A couple of them from long, long ago I did ask if they were working with a consultant and if they said yes, I would say, great if you are happy and well taken care of Fabulous. If that changes, please give me a shout!
If they say no, and no to everything else, I asked them if I could put them on my newsletter list and then I would come visit there inboxes about once a month, so if they needed me I would be there.

Those are some examples of words. But seriously, you all have great words, you all are wonderful Directors and you run good businesses. You do know what to say, it is just a different venue than you are used to.
I have no doubt that if you go into your calls with an attitude of service that all of you will do great.
xoxo,
Cheryl

P.s. Morfia...You rock!

Love your words Cheryl! I could totally pull that conversation off and am borrowing them from you - thanks so much for them.

I'll need to try out some of that awesome wording!!

Well, I've now made 20 calls. This is crazy-all but 4 I left messages for!!! No bookings yet, but appreciative customers.:):)

Off to take a break, then I'll be back at it!

what a great job, Becky! Let us know when you hit 50~I'll have a glass of wine for you!

chefmeg said:
51 calls??? You are insane, but highly motivated, my dear! You are such an inspiration!! I will break out the wine and the phone tonight!

No, she wasn't insane, she was drunk!!! Maybe that is what we all need!! Call Marla...1,2,3 shots a day and 3,2,1 pass out!!!

Seriously, VERY impressive!!!! Now that is what I can putting on the Big Girl Panties and showing them off!!!

I hate to admit it, but after I deal with conflicts of time and people all day in my full time job, I think I expect people to be eager to book a party and start the biz. Not a good thing...:(

Ann, you are Hysterical!!!

Just the vision of someone strutting in their Big Girl Panties with a bottle of wine and on the phone made me laugh!!! :DI wish I could super impose that image under Marla's magnifiying glass in the National Meeting Day flyer!!!:D

baychef said:
No, she wasn't insane, she was drunk!!! Maybe that is what we all need!! Call Marla...1,2,3 shots a day and 3,2,1 pass out!!!

Seriously, VERY impressive!!!! Now that is what I can putting on the Big Girl Panties and showing them off!!!

I hate to admit it, but after I deal with conflicts of time and people all day in my full time job, I think I expect people to be eager to book a party and start the biz. Not a good thing...:(

Ha ha!!!:D:D That is too funny! Well, you know, you SHOULD say that to people when you call them after working your job all day....you NEED to book a show because of everything I've dealt with all day long! Tell them they can be your stress relief and maybe you'll get some sympathy bookings!!

That just might work!!!:D I do like the incorporation of wine, however!!!

Thanks for the wording and to see I am not the only one STILL procrastinating to get on the phone! I feel like I sound like a goober! But I REALLY want to earn Level 2, Level 3 was my goal but with my hectic year and new baby I have to earn Level 2 or I will not forgive myself....I need bookings! A few more qualified recruits wouldn't be too shabby either! I need 12,000 points...I can do this right?? Thanks for all your post of motivation!

Cheryl all those calls you really Rock :) Good for you!!

morfia said:
Sue,

I can help==

HIO--this is Cherrryl just calling to ask you to enjoin me in a bottle of wine- If not no worry I will drink it myself--

You memeber i selled pc well--i still does--

jist book a parrrtee so i can get back to mees-

---

JUST KIDDING--
LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sue...I am cracking up!!!

Or she could say...

YO...waz goin on?

Tryin out this new wine bottle pourer thingy and the funnels. Wanna hava party or somethin? YO..come on over and PART AAAAAAYYY!!! WOO!!!

(Hick)...hello...who's this? Hey...why'd ya call me if you aren't gunna say nothin?

Man...(hick) yer one sick dude... Bye fer now.

LMAO!!
Glad I could provide some laughs :)

we needed that---

Oh indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

thanks for playing!

I just wanted to bump this cuz I love these words that Cheryl used. Just used them myself to book another November show.

i can only imagine what words---LOL GO bookings

LMAO!
Thanks Morfia :)

Those words would be..."would you like...hic...a sip of ...I mean...hic...to book a show?"

lmao----leadership watch out!!!

What is "My 2 Hours of Work Today..."?

"My 2 Hours of Work Today..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a free product credit by completing two hours of work within a designated time frame.

How do I participate in "My 2 Hours of Work Today..."?

To participate in "My 2 Hours of Work Today...", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "My 2 Hours of Work Today..." tab to see available tasks.

What kind of tasks are included in "My 2 Hours of Work Today..."?

The tasks in "My 2 Hours of Work Today..." may vary, but they typically involve activities such as reaching out to potential customers, following up with previous customers, or promoting new products. These tasks can be completed online or in person.

When do I need to complete the tasks for "My 2 Hours of Work Today..."?

The tasks for "My 2 Hours of Work Today..." must be completed within a designated time frame, typically two weeks. The exact dates will be specified on the program page in your consultant account.

How do I earn the free product credit from "My 2 Hours of Work Today..."?

Once you have completed the required tasks within the designated time frame, your free product credit will be automatically applied to your next order. You can use this credit to purchase any Pampered Chef product of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pampchefrhondab