• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1St Power Cooking Demo Is Tonight

In summary, the host will receive commission on guest orders only, and they are not eligible for the Booking Benefit or a past host discount. Personal orders placed on the Show do not apply toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am doing my first ever power cooking demo tonight. I have about 10 people coming. We are doing the Easy Beef Stroganoff, BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes and the Zesty Beef tacos. We will be eating the tacos and the other two will be raffled off to two lucky people to take home with them.

Does anyone have any tips on ways I can make this pretty successful? I am doing this at my house and am the hostess so that I can get triple points. I want to get as many points as I can this year.

Thanks

That is a great idea to raffle off the food - easy dinners for them to take home! Are you supplying something like Gladware to pack it up in? I'll have to go look at those recipes! Do they use the DCB?If you are married, I would put your husband as the host, so you get the commission. Or your children, pets, etc ... :) This is something my director always tells me to do ...

I am making my hubby the host. I am using the Power cooking beef theme show that Pampered Chef has. You put the two recipes in freezer safe zip lock bags. They do not use the DCB. I will take pictures of my set up later and put them on. I now have about 10-15 people coming. Hope I get some good sales tonight.

There's no need to put the show in someone else's name. Put it in yours. You still get a commission. You still get host benefits. Your husband is in the same household as you anyway...it doesn't make a difference.

Good Luck! Sounds like a great idea. It is so cold here, no one wants to go out. 25 below zero wind chill tomorrow, not a good time for triple points here in the midwest. I would love to live in ca or fl to not have to deal with the weather!
Let us know how it goes!

Here's what the policy guide says:Consultant-hosted Shows

If you or a member of your household hosts your own Show:
• You will receive commission on guest orders only. You
will not be paid commission on items you order at the
host discount.
• You are not eligible for the Booking Benefit or a past
host discount.
• Personal orders placed on the Show do not apply
toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive
or award.
• A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a
downline Consultant.

Raffling off the food is a great idea--have you considered "anyone with a $60 order gets in on a raffle"?

for the tips!Hi there! Congratulations on your first power cooking demo, that's so exciting! It sounds like you have a great menu planned for the event, and I'm sure your guests will love it. Here are a few tips to make your demo successful:1. Prepare ahead of time: Make sure you have all the ingredients and tools you need for your recipes. It's also a good idea to have everything pre-measured and chopped to save time during the demo.2. Be organized: Set up your cooking station in a way that makes it easy for your guests to see what you're doing. Have all the ingredients and tools laid out neatly and in order of use. This will also make it easier for you to follow your recipes.3. Engage your guests: As you're cooking, make sure to engage your guests by explaining the steps and asking for their input or questions. This will make the demo more interactive and fun for everyone.4. Offer samples: People love to taste the food they see being prepared, so make sure to offer samples throughout the demo. This will also give your guests a chance to try the dishes before they enter the raffle.5. Promote your business: As a consultant, this is a great opportunity to showcase your products and services. Make sure to have catalogs, business cards, and information about hosting a party or joining your team available for interested guests.I hope these tips help you have a successful and fun power cooking demo tonight. Best of luck, and have a great time!

1. What do I need to bring to the power cooking demo?

To fully participate in the power cooking demo, we recommend bringing a pen and paper to take notes, as well as a few basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, and measuring cups. However, if you don't have these items with you, we will have some available for you to use.

2. Can I invite friends and family to the power cooking demo?

Of course! The more the merrier. Our power cooking demos are a great way to introduce others to the Pampered Chef experience and products.

3. Will there be food at the power cooking demo?

Yes, there will be plenty of delicious food for you to sample and enjoy at the power cooking demo. We want you to experience the amazing flavors and versatility of our products.

4. Can I purchase products at the power cooking demo?

Absolutely! We will have a variety of products available for purchase at the power cooking demo. Our consultants will be happy to help you choose the perfect products for your cooking needs.

5. Is there a cost to attend the power cooking demo?

No, there is no cost to attend the power cooking demo. It is completely free and there is no obligation to make a purchase. We want you to have a fun and informative experience with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefdiana2007