• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Hit My 1st $1000 Show?!

In summary, Kelley had a great show this week and there are still 2 more orders waiting to come in. She is hoping that with this show and next weeks show she will get the SS2 bonus. She is also excited about her job and can't stand it. Thanks for letting her take her minute of glory.
Kelley Sells
Had to shout a brag out....my show this week just hit $1000.00!!!!! I am soo excited AND there are still 2 more orders waiting to come in....wOO HOO.....

I'm HOPING that with this show and next weeks show I will get the ss2...I didn't get ss1, BUT I did get the 12" exec skillet, which is really what i wanted......

Woo Hoo.....This job is soooo much fun.....I can't STAND it....LOL....

Thanks for letting me take my minute of glory......

:D

Good Job Kelly!!

Congratulations! Be sure to follow-up with the potential bookings!

Wooooooo HOoooooooooooooooo you go girl!!!!! Congratulations on this and many more $1000 shows headed your way!

Congratulations, Kelley!!! That's so exciting!:D

YeeeeeeHaaaaaa! Congratulations--You go girl!!:D

CONGRATS!!!

Isn't it just the best that you can share your sucess and people celebrate with you?!

Aren't $1000 shows fun?? Congrats on your first!!

YIPPPEEE! Congrats girlie! I'm so proud of you. Here's to MANY MANY more! (and a few for me too!)

Yippee!What to go Kelley!!!!

I didn't get my SS#1 either, but feeling positive for SS#2!!!

Nice going!!! Here's to many more $1000 shows!!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

]Good for you Kelly that is exciting. I was wondering how many guest were at the show? I have not had a $1,000 show yet, lately my shows have not had the greatest attendance.

Againe Congrats!!!!!!

She had12 in attendence, and 5 outside orders so far and 1 or 2 more coming in.....she had 18 yes's to the email invites....so she was BUMMED more didn't show....LOL.....

Thank You All!!!!You are right it is AWESOME that everyone here is happy and proud when we hit milestones, UNLIKE the ones we LIVE with that dont' get it....so you guys are my ROCK......THANK you again for being excited with me......:D :D :D
And I wish 1000 shows for EVERYONE......EVERYTIME.......(i'm an optomist....):)

Congrats! I'm in SS2 and looks like I won't get the SS2 bonus, but I did get SS1 bonus and Exec skillet (woo hoo!). Looks like a great May coming up for me and maybe I'll get my first $1K show, too. You go, girl!!!

Jeanie G.

Great to hear so many of us are doing so well!

What is "My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa"?

"My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where the host of a party can earn $1000 worth of free products by reaching a minimum sales goal of $1000 at their party.

How do I qualify for "My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa"?

To qualify for "My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa", you must be the host of a Pampered Chef party and reach a minimum sales goal of $1000 at your party.

Can I combine multiple orders from different parties to reach the $1000 sales goal?

No, the $1000 sales goal must be reached at one single party in order to qualify for "My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa".

What products can I choose from for my $1000 worth of free products?

You can choose any products from the Pampered Chef catalog that are currently available at the time of your "My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa" party.

When will I receive my free products from "My 1St $1000 Show!!!!Yee Haa"?

Your free products will be shipped to you along with your party order within 3-5 business days after your party ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pregochef
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies