• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales My 1st $1000 show!!!!Yee Haa

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Had to shout a brag out....my show this week just hit $1000.00!!!!! I am soo excited AND there are still 2 more orders waiting to come in....wOO HOO.....

I'm HOPING that with this show and next weeks show I will get the ss2...I didn't get ss1, BUT I did get the 12" exec skillet, which is really what i wanted......

Woo Hoo.....This job is soooo much fun.....I can't STAND it....LOL....

Thanks for letting me take my minute of glory......

:D

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Wooooooo HOoooooooooooooooo you go girl!!!!! Congratulations on this and many more $1000 shows headed your way!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
CONGRATS!!!

Isn't it just the best that you can share your sucess and people celebrate with you?!

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
Yippee!

What to go Kelley!!!!

I didn't get my SS#1 either, but feeling positive for SS#2!!!

Nice going!!! Here's to many more $1000 shows!!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Sep 11, 2005
]Good for you Kelly that is exciting. I was wondering how many guest were at the show? I have not had a $1,000 show yet, lately my shows have not had the greatest attendance.

Againe Congrats!!!!!!

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
She had

12 in attendence, and 5 outside orders so far and 1 or 2 more coming in.....she had 18 yes's to the email invites....so she was BUMMED more didn't show....LOL.....

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Thank You All!!!!

You are right it is AWESOME that everyone here is happy and proud when we hit milestones, UNLIKE the ones we LIVE with that dont' get it....so you guys are my ROCK......THANK you again for being excited with me......:D :D :D
And I wish 1000 shows for EVERYONE......EVERYTIME.......(i'm an optomist....):)

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
Congrats! I'm in SS2 and looks like I won't get the SS2 bonus, but I did get SS1 bonus and Exec skillet (woo hoo!). Looks like a great May coming up for me and maybe I'll get my first $1K show, too. You go, girl!!!

Jeanie G.