• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 15 Seconds of Fame: I'm the Star of the Opportunity Video!

In summary, Rae Bates is the first person on the NC video and she is mentioned as a success story. She is also the only one on the video for a few seconds.
raebates
Staff member
A snippet of my the video I did at NC is being used in the new opportunity video. I'm the first one one the video, the one who mentions success. Don't blink or you'll miss me. Just thought I'd sing my own praises for a moment. :sing:

Where is it Rae?

on PC's main website - under the Come Join Us section. It's the video. She's the very first one...but she's only on there for a few seconds.

Way to go girl! :D

OOHHHHHH WWWWOOOOOWWWW! That is totally cool!!!! I gotta look later but want to know if we can get copies of that!

wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo way to go rae!!!!

Now I'm going to have to drive to Indiana to get your autograph. I'll even buy dinner.(Photo of my favorite Indiana restaurant withheld by popular request.)

Wait, I remember a news article... I won't name which one :)

That's so cool!

OMG I must have blinked, because I did miss it the first time I saw!

KG - Good thing your favorite restaurant is open year round. :)Wadesgirl - That photo made me more infamous than famous. LOL!I give Carolyn the credit/blame. She and someone else (maybe CK, my rememberer don't work good) forced me to do the video.

And now starring our very own Rae Bates. Congrats! :sing::sing::sing:

Cool! You're a star!!!!

Saw you! I wonder if we can link the video on our facebook page?

raebates said:
KG - Good thing your favorite restaurant is open year round. :)

The guy who runs the joint is a real weiner…I mean, a real winner.

I just watched it and not only are you on it but your number one wahoo

That is so cool Rae!!! Kudos and yay Ms. Superstar!!

I knew her when........ :)

I knew her when too!And did you see the lady who talks and signs at the same time?

Sign? You want me to post the sign?

oh darn, I blinked!....just kidding...woo! hoo! great job Rae!

1. What is the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video?

The "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video is a promotional video featuring Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved success in their business. It showcases their stories and highlights the benefits of becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef.

2. How can I be the star of the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video?

To be the star of the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video, you must be a successful Pampered Chef consultant with a great story to share. Our marketing team selects consultants based on their achievements and unique experiences with the company. If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team.

3. What are the benefits of being featured in the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video?

Being featured in the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video can bring great exposure to your business and help you attract new customers. It also allows you to share your story and inspire others to join the Pampered Chef community. Additionally, you will receive a copy of the video to use for your own marketing purposes.

4. Is there a cost associated with being featured in the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video?

No, there is no cost associated with being featured in the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video. It is a promotional opportunity provided by Pampered Chef to showcase the success of our consultants and attract new individuals to join our community.

5. How can I watch the "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video?

The "My 15 Seconds of Fame" opportunity video can be found on our Pampered Chef website, social media pages, and YouTube channel. It may also be featured in consultant training events and conferences. Once released, you can easily access and share the video with your friends, family, and potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies