• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!

I am right there with ya! My father got me hooked when I was a kid, I drink tea or water while I am at home, but when I am out and about I gotta have my Dr P. I can handle Coke if I can't get my fix, can't stand Pepsi, and that seems like most places I go anymore they have Pepsi, ughh, so I just get water, sometimes if I feel like bouncing off the walls later I will get Mr P if they don't have Dr P, but usually it's just too sweet for me, lol.
soonerchef
Wow, I can't believe I have "talked" that much...

Thanks to all of you for your friendship and great advice, I know that the saying should go "Without you I would have no place in the kitchen" but...it's truely "Without my fellow cheffers here, I would have quit a long time ago" thanks for helping!!

You guys are the best....

Much love,
Andrea

Congratulations!!I know I was excited when I hit 500!!

And yes, I too probably would have quit PC soon after I had started if it hadn't been for everyone here.

soonerchef said:
Wow, I can't believe I have "talked" that much...

Thanks to all of you for your friendship and great advice, I know that the saying should go "Without you I would have no place in the kitchen" but...it's truely "Without my fellow cheffers here, I would have quit a long time ago" thanks for helping!!

You guys are the best....

Much love,
Andrea
You are so funny! It's amazing how these posts start accumulating!!:D

I love this site too!

Its the little things, huh! And I was excited when I hit 600!

Andrea, I am glad that you talk a lot. I look forward to your posts. Thanks for being a fellow cheffer!!!!

I was excited when I hit 100! I love this site, and I cannot imagine having the success I am having without it. Thanks for all your advice!!

Does 1000 posts make you an official "jabber jawer"? :D We need a jabber jaw icon!! :)

WOW ANDREA!! It is amazing how much we all talk and how many ideas and such we all have. Keep up the posting everyone and I love to read from all of you

chef_leeanne said:
Does 1000 posts make you an official "jabber jawer"? :D We need a jabber jaw icon!! :)

Better than the Brain Fart icon...:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

You guys are just too funny. That would really be funny if Greg read this and came up with one for each!!

You crack me up Andrea:) I always look forward to your posts. I too am really glad that I found this site. I love reading all the wonderful advice you all have! Thanks so much:D

Ginger428 said:
Better than the Brain Fart icon...:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

We really need to get that "choking on Dr. Pepper" icon...I was laughing so hard last night that I thought I was going to spray my Dr. P all over the computer.

You guys are the best!!

soonerchef said:
We really need to get that "choking on Dr. Pepper" icon...I was laughing so hard last night that I thought I was going to spray my Dr. P all over the computer.

You guys are the best!!

So Andrea I won't be the only one going through Dr P withdrawal at conference? I swear they don't make Dr P anywhere around Chicago.

I am a Dr. P addict! There were a couple of places that did have it last year so it wasn't too bad. I Have been since I was a kid, allthough I have not bought a 12 pack in over a month. The only time I have it now is when I am outside of the house, trying to drink more water and I figure if I don't have it at home then I can't drink it!

soonerchef said:
I am a Dr. P addict! There were a couple of places that did have it last year so it wasn't too bad. I Have been since I was a kid, allthough I have not bought a 12 pack in over a month. The only time I have it now is when I am outside of the house, trying to drink more water and I figure if I don't have it at home then I can't drink it!

I am right there with ya! My father got me hooked when I was a kid, I drink tea or water while I am at home, but when I am out and about I gotta have my Dr P. I can handle Coke if I can't get my fix, can't stand Pepsi, and that seems like most places I go anymore they have Pepsi, ughh, so I just get water, sometimes if I feel like bouncing off the walls later I will get Mr P if they don't have Dr P, but usually it's just too sweet for me, lol.

So we'll have to help each other out ;)

Maybe we can bring a ton and find a secret hiding place at McCormick Place and just stash it for those "emergencies"!!

ItalianChef said:
Maybe we can bring a ton and find a secret hiding place at McCormick Place and just stash it for those "emergencies"!!

This was me posting, just under my new consultants name...oops, I can be such a brainiack sometimes!!

soonerchef said:
This was me posting, just under my new consultants name...oops, I can be such a brainiack sometimes!!

O yeah, so you figured you had gabbed enough under one name you needed another identity, lmbo.

I thought that I was doing good with 15 posts!

jdavis said:
O yeah, so you figured you had gabbed enough under one name you needed another identity, lmbo.

Some days I wish I had another identity...

What is "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!"?

"Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to show appreciation and gratitude to our loyal customers and consultants.

How can I join "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!"?

All customers and consultants who have made a purchase or hosted a party with Pampered Chef are automatically enrolled in the program. There is no need to sign up separately.

What are the benefits of being a part of "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!"?

As a member of "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!", you will receive exclusive discounts, special offers, and first access to new products. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive events and receive personalized support from our team.

How often are the benefits and offers updated?

The benefits and offers for "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!" are updated on a monthly basis. You will receive an email notification when new offers are available.

Is there a fee to be a part of "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!"?

No, there is no fee to be a part of "Thanks for the Support and Friendship, Cheffers!". It is our way of showing appreciation to our valued customers and consultants for their support and loyalty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jackieblue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • legacypc46