• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My #1 Recommendation for Newbies and Those With Questions...

In summary, the conversation suggests utilizing the online training and resource center on Consultant's Corner for questions and coaching on host coaching, recruiting, making contacts, and other aspects of the business. It is also recommended to take advantage of the resources provided by PC, such as training tools and the support of a recruiter or director. Some participants have found success in attending shows and observing experienced consultants.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Or anyone with questions on host coaching, recruiting, making contacts out and about, etc. etc. etc.

Explore the online training and resource center on Consultant's Corner.

I have taken so many of these courses before, but am participating in Step Up Your Business, so am re-taking many courses as part of the program. I realize every day that many of the questions that people ask here can easily be answered, and people can easily be coached, by utilizing the resources that PC gives us via these training tools.

I LOVE chefsuccess as a resource to bounce ideas of one another and think "out of the box"- especially to get fresh ideas! But if you are new or have questions on things like "how do I prepare for this recruiting interview?" visit the online training center! PC has invested so much time and $$ into these trainings and they are there for you 24/7 FREE! Isn't that one of the things we boast most about to our potential recruits? :)

I hope no one takes this as a negative post- it's not meant to be at all! I just see so many questions here lately that can be answered via training PC provides us, and that training really works if you work it :D I just think if PC provides us these resources we should all utilize them!! :chef:

You can also utilize your recruiter/director!

Wadesgirl- I often think the same thing, but then I wonder if everyone's directors are as awesome as mine are, lol. I think "well, maybe not everyone's directors would give them the same incredible advice mine would..." but my director has been with PC for 14 years, so she's got a lot of experience under her belt!

But yes, directors and recruiters are a good source of information and advice, and it helps to build that relationship which is very important! No question is stupid or too simple (SERIOUSLY!!!) so don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call them! :D

kdangel518 said:
Wadesgirl- I often think the same thing, but then I wonder if everyone's directors are as awesome as mine are, lol. I think "well, maybe not everyone's directors would give them the same incredible advice mine would..." but my director has been with PC for 14 years, so she's got a lot of experience under her belt!

But yes, directors and recruiters are a good source of information and advice, and it helps to build that relationship which is very important! No question is stupid or too simple (SERIOUSLY!!!) so don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call them! :D

I agree with you but some people don't want to "bother" their recruiter/director not understanding that it's their "job" to help you out! I just signed a new gal next week who has called me every day almost and emails at least once with a question. I keep encouraging her to ask more if she has them as I want to make sure that she doesn't have any unanswered question.

There are some people out there who don't have a good recruiter/director but another choice is to go above them to the next director.

I use my director and recuiter alot (still in my first 90 days) but I haven't taken any of the training on CC because my computer does not have sound. :(

Cory- I would recommend going to your local library or investing in an inexpensive pair of computer speakers. Or you can likely use headphones instead! You definitely want to take advantage of those online training courses ASAP they are invaluable!

I took like 6 courses my first week i signed, then went to a Cook, Book and Look meeting with my cluster and already knew half of what was being coached! lol It was awesome, the courses are really helpful!

I am brand new as of 10/1/2009, my best advice and help comes from not only having had a shows yourself, (I had 3 great shows as a hostess over the last few years), but to attending some of your recruiter shows and observing, listening, taking notes & being their helper !!!!! I know this has put me way ahead of game !!!!!

clover71199 said:
I am brand new as of 10/1/2009, my best advice and help comes from not only having had a shows yourself, (I had 3 great shows as a hostess over the last few years), but to attending some of your recruiter shows and observing, listening, taking notes & being their helper !!!!! I know this has put me way ahead of game !!!!!

I totally agree with this too! I went to 4 of my director's shows when I started.

PamperedSD said:
I use my director and recuiter alot (still in my first 90 days) but I haven't taken any of the training on CC because my computer does not have sound. :(

I took the first one or two before realizing there was sound on the classes! You can totally do the class without the sound. You get more info with sound, but there's enough text on the screen to get your training started.

What is your #1 recommendation for newbies?

My #1 recommendation for newbies is to start with the basics. This includes familiarizing yourself with our products, learning about our company values and mission, and attending any trainings or workshops offered.

How can I ask questions and get help as a newbie?

We have a great support system in place for newbies. You can reach out to your team leader or mentor for guidance, attend Q&A sessions with experienced consultants, and utilize our online resources such as our FAQ section and community forums.

Do you have any tips for newbies to be successful at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are a few key things that can help you be successful at Pampered Chef. First, be passionate about our products and share your enthusiasm with others. Second, stay organized and set goals for yourself. Third, don't be afraid to ask for help and learn from others.

What if I have no experience in sales or cooking? Can I still be successful at Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Our company values diversity and welcomes individuals with all levels of experience. We provide training and support to help you develop your skills and become a successful consultant. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

Are there any costs associated with becoming a consultant at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is an initial starter kit cost, but it includes everything you need to get started as a consultant, including products, catalogs, and business supplies. There are also ongoing costs for maintaining your business, such as website fees and purchasing new products to showcase to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • bgupton
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • erigby