• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products to Add to My Kitchen Show Kit: Advice from Experienced Consultants

In summary, Tracy recommends that a new consultant buy the EAD, APCS, and Rice Cooker, and the fluted pan. She also suggests the purchase of the Easy Read Measuring Cups if they're not already available. Angela recommends the purchase of the All The Best Cookbook and the food chopper.
Jacey
I'm a new consultant and my first show is 8/20. I have 3 kitchen shows coming up in September and a couple more in October. I would like to know from experienced consultants what product(s) you think would be a "must have" to add to my kit. I can't spend a lot right now, I plan on adding to my kit as I go along, Plus, I hope to make all my SS month bonus's, so won't be purchasing any of those items unless I don't make the bonus on those months.

The products I have:
Super Starter Kit - Just received a couple of weeks ago, so whatever comes in that I have!

Classic Round Stone - have had this for about 10 years and have used at least 3 times a week every week in that year time frame! It's such a lovely dark brown color too.

Rectangle Baker - Again, have had for about 10 years

Deep Dish Baker - Again, have had for about 10 years

Apple Peeler Corer Slicer - Love this, have had it forever

Smaller Batter Bowl - I've used both sizes for years, love them

Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan - Have had for years, haven't really used it much though, but I'm seeing lots of recipes that would be great in this.

New Small Round Stone

New Stoneware Cookbook

New Striped Small Bowl

New Fall Towel Set

New Butternut Bar Board and Knife Set

That's what I have! I am thinking of ordering the Rice Cooker so I can make that cake I've been reading about as a quick second recipe. I'm thinking of ordering the APSC stand as I never purchased that in the past and thought it would be helpful in demonstrating. I am thinking about ordering the Easy Accent Decorator.

Let me know what you think and if you think there is anything I'm overlooking I should really get now to help out with my first shows.

Oh, would also appreciate opinions on the next piece of Stoneware I should buy...was thinking about getting the Fluted Pan when I have my second show in September since I could get at 60% off.

Thanks ahead of time!

Tracy

Hi Tracy,
Its taken me a few years to add to my collection, but my advise is to buy one of the micro -cookers, whether the small or the large and perhaps the family size skillet... With the products you already have, you can do a lot of receipes, you could always wait to purchase these items in your 4th month where you receive 40% off anything product you order...Just a thought for you!

Cheers,
Angela

Yes, yes and yes!The EAD, APCS, and Rice Cooker are GREAT choices! Also definitely go for the fluted pan. I got mine last month (in my 8th month then) and have sold 5 in two shows by doing the micro cake.

I might also suggest the Easy Read Measuring Cups if that's a possibility. Alot of my friends are already asking about those! Although, maybe it's NOT necessary since they really don't need to see them to understand the concept and want them!

But I think you're right on track!

kcjodih said:
The EAD, APCS, and Rice Cooker are GREAT choices! Also definitely go for the fluted pan. I got mine last month (in my 8th month then) and have sold 5 in two shows by doing the micro cake.

I might also suggest the Easy Read Measuring Cups if that's a possibility. Alot of my friends are already asking about those! Although, maybe it's NOT necessary since they really don't need to see them to understand the concept and want them!

But I think you're right on track!
And you MUST HAVE the All The Best Cookbook!!

what about the food chopper? I love mine and use it alot!

Isn't the chopper in the starter kit?

chefloriray said:
what about the food chopper? I love mine and use it alot!

Comes in the Super Starter kit ;) I was thinking that too til I remembered it was in the SSK. :)

LOL Jodi, we were thinking the same thing at the same time.

Wasnt sure...thought i would throw it in! lol

Earning ProductsThere are also so many opportunities to earn the products through sales submissions. I have bought a few items but I am now going to just focus on earning the products for FREE!! I got into this to make money, not to spend it. I think sometimes consultants get hooked on the products and don't realize how much of their hard earned $$ they're spending.

I earned the $1500. level in the June Sell-A-Thon and got a huge box of fall products. That's enough to demo, I don't think there's a need to have everything.

I have the quick stir pitchers and people just love them..I sell tons of them

The tool turn about - to put all your utensils in. Makes it much easier to transport everything and they are not expensive. Plus the bag to carry it in is one of the things you can win depending on your sales!

I would definitely get some cookware! Starting now, you can get the professional family skillet for $54 and it is well worth it! I bought the professional stir-fry skillet last season and I use it for EVERYTHING! :D My husband told me when I hosted my show that we really don't need anymore cookware and now when he goes to cook, he says "Where is the skillet?" It's so funny that I have to laugh! ;)

Thanks everyone!I placed an order today for the APSC stand, the Easy Decorator, and the Rice Cooker. I'll need to hold off on some of the other items until I actually earn some money.

Next on my list will be the family skillet, I think, as well as the Fluted Stoneware Pan.

Everyone here is so helpful, thanks again,

Tracy

You've gotta have the ultimate slice and grate but hopefully you'll earn that in SSkit 2.

Ultimate slice and grateI completely agree with the ultimate slice & grate. Especially this summer, at every show I make fresh lemonade in the quick stir pitcher and I sell a ton of them. If you are in a climate that will stay warm for a few more months, like me, I would suggest these two items

What are the essential products to add to my kitchen show kit?

The essential products to add to your kitchen show kit are the ones that will help you demonstrate the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products. Some must-haves include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate.

How many products should I add to my kitchen show kit?

The number of products to add to your kitchen show kit depends on the size of your kit and the type of demonstrations you plan to do. As a general rule, it's recommended to have at least 10-15 products in your kit to showcase a variety of cooking methods and recipes.

Can I customize my kitchen show kit?

Yes, you can customize your kitchen show kit to fit your personal preferences and the needs of your customers. You can add or remove products based on your experience and what works best for your demonstrations.

What are some popular products that I should consider adding to my kitchen show kit?

Some popular products to consider adding to your kitchen show kit are the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set. These products are versatile and highly sought after by customers.

How can I get advice from experienced consultants on what products to add to my kitchen show kit?

You can get advice from experienced consultants by attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and participating in online forums. You can also reach out to your upline or mentor for guidance and suggestions on building your kitchen show kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson