• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must Haves With $300 Pampered Chef Bucks, 40% Off, and New Products!

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice on how to use their $300 PC bucks to purchase higher end items, specifically in the cookware and stainless steel categories. They are considering the Executive Grill Pan or Stainless 12" skillet, and are unsure whether to purchase the 5 or 7 piece Executive set or individual pieces. They also mention wanting a salad spinner and potentially attending National Conference. Others suggest the trifle bowl, bamboo bowl, and serving claws as useful items for shows. The speaker's signature is encouraging them to focus on their successful start rather than their perceived failure.
robochick84
I have the fortune or misfortune to have my fourth month and the new s/s products all at the same time. I have a lot of products as I have been buying PC for nearly 10 years, and I am looking for some advice on the higher end items that are out there.

I have $300 PC bucks to spend between the kit enhancement and s/s supplies.

Cookware - I love my cookware and currently only have the 8" and 10" executive.
  • I have the opportunity to purchase an item at 60% off this month as I am hosting a catalog show for customers to purchase stones. Should I go with the Executive Grill Pan or the Stainless 12" skillet? Which one do you use more or like better?

• Does anyone have the 5 or 7 piece Executive set? I am unsure if it would be better to buy the set with my PC bucks or buy the pieces that I best like/want/need?

S/S Packages
  • Double Boiler - I will not have a PC pot to use with this for shows unless I invest in a set or single Stainless piece. Does anyone know if PC may offer this as a discount for show supplies on the S/S order form for a pot to go with the boiler?

Other
I have the forged knife block (no steak knives or carving set). I have a DCB, all the stoneware except the square baker, and stainless mixing bowls.

• What would be your favorite or must have item?
  • What would be an item that I may have overlooked that I should have in my kitchen for show's?

Sounds like you already decided you need to get cookware. Consider what you use in your kitchen now. Which pieces would you use most? Which pieces would you want to use at a show? That will help you decide.

You also could save some of those PC$ dor National Conference. :p

BethCooks4U said:
Sounds like you already decided you need to get cookware. Consider what you use in your kitchen now. Which pieces would you use most? Which pieces would you want to use at a show? That will help you decide.

You also could save some of those PC$ dor National Conference. :p

Cookware is a deffinate, I just want to make sure that I get what will best be utilized/the best investment. The 5/7 piece look great but I am not sure I would use the 10" skillet (versus just purchasing the 12") and I already have the 10" pan from the other kit.

I had such a great time at Spring Launch that I would love to do National Conference, but with our income being cut in half this past year when I lost my job, DH and I agreed it wouldn't be feasible. :(

What about the salad spinner? On Consultants corner training there is an audio called selling with the stars. The audio gives so many great ideas for the spinner, I can't wait to get my own. Plus the price is going up on the spinner so it would be nice to grab it now.

The Samples Order Form (50% off) and the Paperwork Supply Order Form is up under the "Managing Your Business" tab.

i love my grill pan, and there are so many chicken recipes it would be a good tool to bring to shows.

i would also recommend the trifle bowl (very popular during summer) and a couple simple additions serving pieces to plate what you cook at the show. How about getting the medium square bamboo bowl and the new serving claws?

other useful things to bring to shows: large grooved cutting board, oven pad and mitt, bamboo tools.

i would apply some of the PC$ toward National Conference. You are off to a strong start and would benefit from NC.

Good going!!

I would definitely use PC dollars towards NC! You can also earn free or half-price registration in March! At the rate you are going, you can do it!Your signature needs to be more "positive"! You did not "FAIL" you had 11 shows in 90 days! Look at it from the positive side! I didn't do 11 shows in my first 6 months of my first year! You are off to an awesome start!

robochick84 said:
Cookware is a deffinate, I just want to make sure that I get what will best be utilized/the best investment. The 5/7 piece look great but I am not sure I would use the 10" skillet (versus just purchasing the 12") and I already have the 10" pan from the other kit.

I had such a great time at Spring Launch that I would love to do National Conference, but with our income being cut in half this past year when I lost my job, DH and I agreed it wouldn't be feasible. :(

As far as conference goes, you have two options: not go or work your business so you can go! Figure out how much it will cost you to go and then fit in extra shows and save that money so you can go! It's really that easy with this business. Plus you have two more options to get conference for free, earn it in March (or at least at a discount) and/or use your PC$. Right there you have free conference already. By going to conference with other team members you can split some transportation and hotel room costs!

And I agree you didn't fail by not getting 12 shows! I think it's awesome what you have achieved!

yes, you need to change your signature - you did not "fail". You held 11 shows. fantastic and keep up the good work.some of my favorites to bring:I actually bring the silicone floral cupcake pan to every show. sell at least one or two at every show by giving lots of ideas of what to do with it.love my 12" executive - use it at least 4 times a weekcollapsible bowl - especially with spring coming up - camping, boating, beach, parkquick stir pitcher - 2 qt (family is too big and heavy when filled)salad chopper - although wish they'd redesign it - spring falls out sometimesmix n choptool turn about with bag to carry it

ChefCat said:
What about the salad spinner? On Consultants corner training there is an audio called selling with the stars. The audio gives so many great ideas for the spinner, I can't wait to get my own. Plus the price is going up on the spinner so it would be nice to grab it now.

I haven't ever had the chance to play with the salad spinner. I am going to go look for the video as I want to make sure that I would put it to use.

susanr613 said:
i love my grill pan, and there are so many chicken recipes it would be a good tool to bring to shows.

i would also recommend the trifle bowl (very popular during summer) and a couple simple additions serving pieces to plate what you cook at the show. How about getting the medium square bamboo bowl and the new serving claws?

other useful things to bring to shows: large grooved cutting board, oven pad and mitt, bamboo tools.

i would apply some of the PC$ toward National Conference. You are off to a strong start and would benefit from NC.

Good going!!

Thanks, I was hoping that the grill pan was a good choice. I am looking forward to doing fish on it, even though I love doing fish in my dcb!

I have several SA pieces, trifle bowl, and large grooved cutting board. I haven't thought about the bowl and new salad claws though as we do not have/want serving pieces in our home - I may see if I can get it on s/s supply order.

pcchefjane said:
I would definitely use PC dollars towards NC! You can also earn free or half-price registration in March! At the rate you are going, you can do it!

Your signature needs to be more "positive"! You did not "FAIL" you had 11 shows in 90 days! Look at it from the positive side! I didn't do 11 shows in my first 6 months of my first year! You are off to an awesome start!

It has been very tough. I had 10 of 11 of my shows in my first 30 days from family/friends. Now I am struggling to get ANYONE to book a show including family/friends and have a wide open calendar. I did not succeed at getting anyone to book at the parties I did have, and thus far the follow up calls have lead nowhere. I get the usual "we have everything in our kitchen" or "call me back in a couple of weeks".

Trifle bowl
12 in Executive skillet and lidSome other things I take to shows/use a lot at home:
Large grooved cutting board
Hot pads
Timer
Salad choppers
Mix n Chop
Digital Pocket Thermometer
Colanders--SS ones are nice (I also like the white ones w/ bowls because it's nice to have a bowl under to collect the excess water after rinsing and draining something)Do you have a piece of bamboo yet? Dots? I like to have at least one item from each "collection" to show people.

wadesgirl said:
As far as conference goes, you have two options: not go or work your business so you can go! Figure out how much it will cost you to go and then fit in extra shows and save that money so you can go! It's really that easy with this business. Plus you have two more options to get conference for free, earn it in March (or at least at a discount) and/or use your PC$. Right there you have free conference already. By going to conference with other team members you can split some transportation and hotel room costs!

And I agree you didn't fail by not getting 12 shows! I think it's awesome what you have achieved!

I totally agree, and for most people that is the case. Right now I am doing everything I can to get bookings so I don't go inactive. If I am lucky enough to earn that much money over the next few months it will be spent on car payments, medical bills, etc that aren't being paid!

Shoot, you just responded to some posts and said you have some of those things. :)

doughmama said:
yes, you need to change your signature - you did not "fail". You held 11 shows. fantastic and keep up the good work.

some of my favorites to bring:

I actually bring the silicone floral cupcake pan to every show. sell at least one or two at every show by giving lots of ideas of what to do with it.

love my 12" executive - use it at least 4 times a week

collapsible bowl - especially with spring coming up - camping, boating, beach, park

quick stir pitcher - 2 qt (family is too big and heavy when filled)

salad chopper - although wish they'd redesign it - spring falls out sometimes

mix n chop

tool turn about with bag to carry it

Do you think our recipes primarily call for the 12" executive or do most allow for the Stainless? I would like to get this piece, and at the same time I am interested in expanded my cookware with one good piece of stainless (even though I have NEVER cooked on stainless.)

What are some things that I need to watch out for between the executive and stainless as far as the skillet? Can the cakes be done in both?

I too also love my collapsible bowls, I may grab an extra 2-qt as they are great to have.

Quick-stir piture is on my list to get. I couldn't live without my mix n' chop and tool turn about, I think I had both for my first show (lifesavers).

babywings76 said:
Trifle bowl
12 in Executive skillet and lid

Some other things I take to shows/use a lot at home:
Large grooved cutting board
Hot pads
Timer
Salad choppers
Mix n Chop
Digital Pocket Thermometer
Colanders--SS ones are nice (I also like the white ones w/ bowls because it's nice to have a bowl under to collect the excess water after rinsing and draining something)

Do you have a piece of bamboo yet? Dots? I like to have at least one item from each "collection" to show people.

The timer may be great to pick up for shows. I never thought of having one on me "just in case". Thanks!

I have heard the salad choppers twice now. I love my kitchen scissors that I have in my block for meat. Do the salad choppers primarily only work for lettuce? What other use could I have with them?

I do have the dots. No bamboo. Do you take a large piece to every show or just a small one to show? I think my smallest piece of dots is the trio bowl. A small piece of bamboo sounds like a great idea. I need to learn how to pack more efficiently as I never have room for all of this!

I use my salad choppers more to chop up cooked chicken than I do for actual salads. My other thought would be the stainless bowls. They are really great and nice to show around.

Don't forget you can buy the new product samples at 50% off so you can get the quickstir pitcher(s) that way!

I earned stainless cookware and non stick cookware when we had a promotion a few years ago. I hardly ever use my stainless cookware! I will use my non stick several times a week but think I only use the stainless a few times a year.

wadesgirl said:
I use my salad choppers more to chop up cooked chicken than I do for actual salads.Me too! My other thought would be the stainless bowls. They are really great and nice to show around.And a great booking tool too!

Don't forget you can buy the new product samples at 50% off so you can get the quickstir pitcher(s) that way!

I earned stainless cookware and non stick cookware when we had a promotion a few years ago. I hardly ever use my stainless cookware! I will use my non stick several times a week but think I only use the stainless a few times a year.Me too!

My answers are in red in the quote! :D

I take my stainless 8 quart bowl every show. My tool turnabout fits in there well. I've sold quite a few of them. I've really played up the non-skid bottm and that it's so big, it's a great splatter guard with kids who like to help in the kitchen.

I also love my 7" Santuko.

I picked up some bamboo and should get it next week. Since it's the March special, you might want to get a piece or two.

ChefBeckyD said:
My answers are in red in the quote! :D

Gee do we think alike or what?

wadesgirl said:
Gee do we think alike or what?

And since you'd already gone thru all the trouble of typing it out....:)

I would DEFINITELY pick the family skillet over the grill pan. I have both. The family skillet can be used to make just about anything, even the one pot pasta. The grill pan, I'm still trying to love.

I won the 7 pc. stainless last year at conference and LOVE IT. You have to understand, I've not been married so my cookware was handed down from my mother who got it in the 60s! I wish I had the 5 pc. (I want a 4 qt. pot) and other than that, I'd be good.

I personally hate, loathe and despise the salad choppers ... I can cut a chicken with a knife more easily! The one customer who bought them on sale sent them back!

Look over the recipies and see which ones you can make easily, then what you can use at shows. And remember, the most sucessful consultants do not take everything to every show. They take a small sample of the bamboo and talk up the benefits. David Meenan never takes the DCB to any show but sells it wherever he goes.

It's too bad that the 12 in skillet on the Feb. host special isn't the Executive one. I use a nonstick skillet much more often then the SS.

Amanda..
I totally agree. I have the 7 piece stainless from the promotion last Jan/ Feb, along with the 10" saute pan. I also have the 7 pc Executive set, grill pan, 12 " family skillet, 10 " saute pan and the double burner griddle. Out of all of them, I get the most use out of the 12" Executive skillet and the double burner griddle. The other cookware is rarely used compared to those 2.

babywings76 said:
It's too bad that the 12 in skillet on the Feb. host special isn't the Executive one. I use a nonstick skillet much more often then the SS.

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks for the skillet comments everyone. I think it will be wiser to choose the non-stick over the stainless.

Ashley - the skillet is a perfect investment as it can be used so very often at parties but if you any PC dollars left, invest in products YOU WOULD really love to have to your kitchen. The reason, we sell what we really love and use most often ourselves in our own kitchens.

1. What can I purchase with $300 Pampered Chef Bucks?

With $300 Pampered Chef Bucks, you can get a variety of products from our catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. You can also use it towards a larger purchase, such as a set of knives or a cookware set.

2. How much discount do I get with 40% off on Pampered Chef products?

With 40% off, you can save a significant amount on all Pampered Chef products, including new and popular items. This discount will be applied at checkout and is a great way to get more for your money.

3. Are there any restrictions on using the $300 Pampered Chef Bucks?

No, there are no restrictions on using the $300 Pampered Chef Bucks. You can use it towards any product of your choice, including new and limited-time items. Note that it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. What are some of the new products available at Pampered Chef?

We are constantly updating our catalog with new and innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier. Some of our newest products include the Quick Cooker, Vegetable Spiralizer, and Bamboo Charcuterie Board.

5. How do I redeem my $300 Pampered Chef Bucks and 40% off discount?

To redeem your $300 Pampered Chef Bucks and 40% off discount, simply add your desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will be automatically applied, and you can enter your Pampered Chef Bucks code in the designated field. Enjoy your new Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef