• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some must-have products for successful product demos?

In summary, the items that are a must have for a cooking show are the Easy Accent Decorator, the Rice Cooker, and the Profiterole Puffs.
LakesideMom
Hi everyone! I'm a new consultant - May will be my SS1 month. I want to take advantage of the kit enhancement opportunity this month to buy a couple of items that would be very useful for product demos. I have my starter kit already.

Outside of what comes in the starter kit, what items do you find are a 'must have' at your cooking shows?

Audra, congratulations on beginning your adventures with PC. Two good items
to have are the Easy Accent Decorator and the Rice Cooker. You can get them on the Paperwork/Supply Order form for S/S2006 at 50% off, as well as the Small Scoop and the Deluxe Mini-muffin pan. You then have the option of
offering the Rice Cooker cakes, Profiterol Puffs, and deviled eggs which are very popular at summer parties with the Chillzanne rectangle server, which you might earn in your SS3 bonus package. May this be a joyful, exciting
time for you and your family. Are you aware that you will have your own
4th month opportunity to supplement your kit with 40% off? You could hold off til then and see what you have earned of the bonus packages.

These are some of the things that I took out of my kitchen to add to my kit when I started out 2 months ago, good thing I was already a "Miss Have it All" to quote some of the consultants on this site lol:D, having alot of the product gave me more choices for recipes to make! I still don't have everything but I'm not going to buy it, I am going to earn it!:D

Easy accent decorator, mini muffin pan, an additional classic batter bowl, small batter bowl, prep bowls, bar pan, kitchen shears, clock/timer, kitchen spritzer...I could go on and on:D

Congratulations and Welcome to OUR TEAM!! We're all "Cheffers"!:D

Last edited:
Grandmarita Thank you so much, I did not realize those items were discounted on the paperwork/supply form! I'm going to go and place an order. One quick question, for the Profiterole Puffs we can't make that without the saucepan can we?

TIA!

Nikki

When I first started I bought kitchen spritzer and the tool turn about. I knew I would earn the TTA in my super starter, but I wanted one right away. I ended up giving the one I earned away at a fund raiser.

I also bought the chef's knife because it is the size knife I usually use at home and wanted it for my demonstrations. In retrospect, it probably wasn't necessary though!

Next month is my kit enhancement, so I am going to add the large cutting board.

Love,
Rachel

The items that are a must show for me are the Ultimate Slice and Grate, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Large Bowl and Woven Selections Server, and the Prep Bowls. There are some obvious others such as the Food Chopper, but you got that in your kit. I sell quite a few of these higher priced items and I have not had a show under $600 all year.

Awesome feedback! Thank you so much. I am adding a few more items to my order before I submit it.

Since I got them I've used the Stainless Steel Bowls, Prep Bowls, and Tool Turn About in every show. I'd definitely say they're a "must have". I don't understand why the TTA isn't on the paperwork supply list, before I got it, I always had difficulty finding a convenient place to put all my small tools! :)

agw said:
Since I got them I've used the Stainless Steel Bowls, Prep Bowls, and Tool Turn About in every show. I'd definitely say they're a "must have". I don't understand why the TTA isn't on the paperwork supply list, before I got it, I always had difficulty finding a convenient place to put all my small tools! :)

I think they should put the Tool Turnabout in every Starter Kit, I don't know what I did without it....I must have looked a mess!

Nikki, let's hope you will earn the saucepan with your Pan-O-Rama points.
Otherwise, note that there are two saucepans on the Paperwork/Supply
order form for S/S 2006. I love the 3 quart saucepan that came with my
6 pc. Professional set. It is so versatile, and the Double Boiler fits into it too.
I also love the Steamer feature that is part of that 6 pc. set. Hope some of
this Fall's new products includes that for the Executive cookware. Only other way you might make the Profiteroles is to bake them at home, and just make a fast filling and pipe it in with the Easy Accent Decorator at your party. Nobody will be the wiser that you have not made the puffs with a PC
saucepan. We just have to wing it until we have the complete catalog. I've
been at it, one year on Sat. April 29th, and had a very successful party a year
before I signed. I was in a position to buy 4 half price items in June 2004, and
had a head start when I became a Consultant. Still, I borrowed tools I did not
own from my Recruiter until I earned them in the Super Starter months. You'd do fine with any recipe you try. People who attend your first three month's of parties are very understanding and encouraging. Enjoy the excitement of stepping out in faith! This is a wonderful time of year to begin!

What are the top 5 must-have products for demos?

The top 5 must-have products for demos are the Mix N' Chop, the Garlic Press, the Quick Slice, the Manual Food Processor, and the Flexible Cutting Mat.

How can I effectively demonstrate the Mix N' Chop during a cooking demo?

To effectively demonstrate the Mix N' Chop, start by showing how it easily breaks up and mashes ground meats. Then, use it to chop vegetables and fruits for a salad. Finally, demonstrate how it can be used to mix and mash ingredients for dips and spreads.

Which features of the Garlic Press make it a must-have for cooking demos?

The Garlic Press is a must-have for cooking demos because it is easy to use, saves time and effort, and produces consistent results. It also has a built-in cleaning tool and can be used with unpeeled garlic cloves.

How can I showcase the Quick Slice during a Pampered Chef demo?

To showcase the Quick Slice, start by demonstrating how it can quickly and easily slice through fruits and vegetables. Then, show how it can be used to make thin, even slices for salads and sandwiches. Finally, use it to create beautiful, decorative cuts for garnishes and presentation.

What makes the Manual Food Processor a must-have product for demos?

The Manual Food Processor is a must-have for demos because it can easily chop, mix, and blend ingredients for a variety of recipes. It is also compact, easy to clean, and does not require electricity, making it a convenient tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies