• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Easter Dish: My Sister's Healthier Scalloped Potatoes

In summary, Easter is a time for delicious food and celebration. Some must-have dishes include glazed ham, deviled eggs, hot cross buns, and roasted lamb. For vegetarians, there are options like roasted vegetable quiche and stuffed portobello mushrooms. For busy families, quick and easy dishes like slow cooker honey glazed ham and sheet pan roasted vegetables are recommended. Children can also get involved in the kitchen with creative dish ideas like Easter egg fruit pizza and bunny-shaped pancakes. For those looking to save time, make-ahead dishes like casseroles and chilled salads are a great option.
DebPC
Staff member
What is the dish that you have at every Easter dinner? For me it's my sister scalloped potatoes. They taste sinful but she's taken steps over the years to healthy them up- so they're not too unhealthy.

Are you sharing? I am making scalloped potatoes too but am always looking for a better recipe...

I'll get it from her.

Beth, I have most of the recipe- just waiting for White Sauce recipe details...

Our Easter dinner is simple, but we HAVE to have the following: ham (spiral cut) with pineapple slice & cherries, potato salad (only my MIL's recipe will do!) and Grands biscuits. Side dishes and desserts are variable.

1. What are some must-have dishes for Easter?

Easter is a time for delicious food and celebration. Some must-have dishes include glazed ham, deviled eggs, hot cross buns, and roasted lamb. These traditional dishes are perfect for any Easter gathering.

2. Do you have any recommendations for vegetarian Easter dishes?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian dishes that can be enjoyed during Easter. Some popular options include roasted vegetable quiche, stuffed portobello mushrooms, and roasted vegetable tart. These dishes are not only tasty, but also perfect for accommodating different dietary preferences.

3. Can you suggest any easy-to-make Easter dishes for busy families?

Absolutely! A few quick and easy Easter dishes include slow cooker honey glazed ham, sheet pan roasted vegetables, and make-ahead deviled eggs. These dishes require minimal prep time and are perfect for busy families.

4. What are some creative Easter dish ideas for children?

Getting kids involved in the kitchen can be a fun and educational activity during Easter. Some creative dish ideas for kids include Easter egg fruit pizza, bunny-shaped pancakes, and Easter bunny trail mix. These dishes are not only tasty, but also fun to make with children.

5. Do you have any suggestions for Easter dishes that can be made in advance?

If you're looking to save time and reduce stress on the day of your Easter gathering, there are several dishes that can be made in advance. Some options include make-ahead casseroles, chilled salads, and desserts like carrot cake or lemon meringue pie. These dishes can be prepared a day or two before Easter and will still taste delicious on the day of your gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies