• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Music Festival Booth Setup: My Experience & Tips for Success

In summary, the conversation involves someone asking about setting up a booth at a music festival and the response includes considerations for attending an event, such as cost, attendance, advertising, and follow-up time. The advice given is to be aware that the product may not be well received at certain events and to focus on creating an attractive display. Overall, the pricing for the event is not too high, but sales may be limited.
vgmontes
Has anyone setup a booth at a music festival?

Could you please let me know how it went?

Disaster? Great?

I can not vote because i do not have enough info.

Some things I consider when looking at a new event...
Cost? if it is more than $50 per day I am usually a no unless average attendance os over 2000 per day.
How many days?
What is the average attendance?
Is there advertising? What kind?
How long has this event been running?
What kind of vendors do they normally have?
Have they had other Direct sales vendors in the past? How did they do? (ask organizers for contact info) Yes I have called other vendors and done this!
Do I have time after the event to devote to followup?

Hope this helps!

1. $150 for two days
2. 15000 people each day.

Thanks for the advice on calling other vendors

I would say unless you plan to have cash & carry, it's probably not worth it. We go to Country Thunder every year and this year I carried my catalog tote with me at all times and NOT A SINGLE PERSON even commented to me about PC over 4 days!

There was a Gold Canyon booth in the vendor area but I'm not sure how she did. I just think that if your product doesn't "fit" with the purpose of the event, then it just gets ignored.

I don't know about your music festival, but at Country Thunder all the attendees are more concerned about drinking, partying, and hanging out than they are about visiting the vendors or shopping.

All that said, $150 for 2 days isn't an extraordinary investment if you wanted to give it a try to see how it goes.

Go - just know that it is hard to gather sales from any but die-hard PC fans. You'll expose TPC to a terrific new group of customers, don't expect a high volume of sales. Make your booth pleasant, attractive. Less is more. Design height into your display so it's not just tools on a table. (Tiered servers, stack stainless bowls, boxes under table coverings for drama)

1. What types of cooking tools are best for music festivals?

For music festivals, we recommend using portable and versatile cooking tools such as our collapsible mixing bowls, travel-sized knives, and foldable grilling utensils. These tools are lightweight and easy to pack, making them perfect for camping and outdoor cooking at a music festival.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products for cooking over a campfire at a music festival?

Yes, our products are designed to be used in a variety of cooking settings, including over a campfire. We suggest using our cast iron cookware and heat-resistant utensils for cooking over an open flame at a music festival.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef recipes specifically for music festival cooking?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for music festival cooking, including one-pot meals, foil packet recipes, and easy grilling ideas. You can also check out our "Camping & Outdoor Cooking" cookbook for more inspiration.

4. How can I keep my Pampered Chef products clean while camping at a music festival?

We recommend using our handy travel-sized cleaning tools, such as our silicone dish scrubber and mini bottle brush, to keep your cooking tools clean while camping. These tools are compact and easy to pack, making them perfect for music festival cooking.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef products for music festival goers?

We currently do not have any specific discounts or promotions for music festival goers. However, we do offer various deals and sales throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies