• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party with Pampered Chef!

In summary, my DH and I went to a REALLY fun party over the weekend and I didn't know if any of you have ever turned something like this into a Pampered Chef party. It was a Dinner and a Murder Mystery party. I would love to do some variation of it, but would have no idea where to begin. Obviously it might be longer than our new shows, but it was so much fun that people would want to come just for what it is especially maybe the month of October. It would also require a little more planning on our part as well. I thought I would run it by some other consultants to see what you thought, and if you thought it may even be feasible... :balloon:
chefliz
Gold Member
My DH and I went to a REALLY fun party over the weekend and I didn't know if any of you have ever turned something like this into a Pampered Chef party. It was a Dinner and a Murder Mystery party. I would love to do some variation of it, but would have no idea where to begin. Obviously it might be longer than our new shows, but it was so much fun that people would want to come just for what it is especially maybe the month of October. It would also require a little more planning on our part as well. I thought I would run it by some other consultants to see what you thought, and if you thought it may even be feasible... :balloon:

My Director just sent me an email about a training they will be doing on a Murder Mystery Show. She's clear across the country though.

Maybe someone else will be going to that training, or a similar one. Nancy, how about you?

I think we're doing the training tomorrow night....not sure...but I have another director (not ours, who, as you know is a little lax in the communication dept, LOL) who does them all the time and she is training a bunch of us on it, if not tomorrow, then soon. If she sends me any handouts I'll get em to you. How was your August? How's your new recruit, Miss Senior Consultant?????

We're going to our cluster meeting tonight, Recipe-a-rama. Great fun for a first meeting for her! She hasn't done much yet, but we're working on it. I talked to her yesterday about setting a date for her Grand Opening.

My august was ok, one show $600+ but nothing for September yet. One on the books for October though, and another that needs to pick a date.

If you got to Files and type in Murder, you will find a whole page of files on it.

I'm sure if you type in murder in the search file, you'll come up with threads about it too. It's been circulating for several years.

I am doing one this month. It is going to ba a murder mystery with a mystery host.
I will be passing out tickets to everyone that comes. If you bring a order with you you get a ticket. it you bring someone you get a ticket. if you participate in the show you get a ticket. i will have different levels of purchasing and you will get tickets. at the end of the show i will take up the tickets and i draw one and whoever I draw will be my host.

What is a Murder Mystery Show?

A Murder Mystery Show is a form of interactive theater where the audience becomes part of the story by solving a murder mystery. It typically involves a scripted performance by actors and requires audience participation to gather clues, interact with characters, and ultimately solve the mystery.

How long does a Murder Mystery Show usually last?

The duration of a Murder Mystery Show can vary depending on the specific show and event. However, most shows typically last between 2-3 hours, including a dinner or intermission break.

What types of events are appropriate for a Murder Mystery Show?

Murder Mystery Shows are perfect for corporate events, team building activities, private parties, and special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries. They can also be a unique and fun addition to a dinner party or social gathering.

Do guests need to dress up for a Murder Mystery Show?

It is not required for guests to dress up for a Murder Mystery Show, but it can add to the overall experience and make it more fun. Some shows may have a specific theme or dress code, so it is always best to check with the event organizer beforehand.

Can guests participate in the show?

Yes, audience participation is a crucial aspect of a Murder Mystery Show. Guests will have the opportunity to interact with the characters, gather clues, and solve the mystery. However, if guests are not comfortable participating, they can still enjoy the show as spectators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wendyss
  • momoftwins