• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with a Murder Mystery Invitation?

In summary, a Murder Mystery Invitation is a party game where guests solve a fictional murder case through role-playing, clues, and evidence. To host the party, choose a theme, send invitations, and provide guests with character descriptions and costume suggestions. Game kits and pre-written scripts are available for easier planning. The game is designed for 8-12 guests, but can be adapted for more or less people. It can also be customized for a specific event or group. No acting experience is necessary as character descriptions and suggested dialogue are provided, but improvisation is encouraged for a fun experience.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I found a Murder Mystery Flyer, but can't seem to find an actual invitation for this theme show.....I have one booked for June 3, and would like to send out a fun invite for it- but am not creative or computer proficient enough to do one well.....has anyone else done this?
Also- I really like the Hotel Murder Mystery Theme- but has anyone done it with a different recipe? My host is wanting something "lighter"....
Thanks for your help!

Becky Deemter

you'd have to re-write it to fit a new recipe. Each "player" reads a bit about the particular kitchen tools you use for that particular recipe, but I'm sure it could be reworked quite easily if it was something that was a super starter recipe (most use the same things anyway).

Here is my murder mystery invite. Just change the name of who has been killed to the name of your host! I print it out on card paper and then cut it into postcards to send out.

Attachments

• murder mystery invite.doc
    42 KB · Views: 483
I like your invite!!! I just use boring stickers for my themed parties.

1. What is a Murder Mystery Invitation?

A Murder Mystery Invitation is an interactive party game where guests participate in solving a fictional murder case. It involves role-playing, clues, and evidence to help guests piece together the mystery.

2. How do I host a Murder Mystery Invitation party?

Hosting a Murder Mystery Invitation party is easy! Simply choose a theme, send out invitations, and provide each guest with a character description and costume suggestions. We also offer pre-written scripts and game kits to make planning even simpler.

3. How many guests can I invite to a Murder Mystery Invitation party?

Our game kits are designed for 8-12 guests, but you can adapt the game to accommodate more or less people. Just be sure to have enough characters for everyone to have a role.

4. Can I customize the Murder Mystery Invitation game for a specific event?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of themes and settings for our Murder Mystery Invitation game kits, and you can also personalize the game by incorporating inside jokes or specific details about your event or group.

5. Do I need to have acting experience to participate in a Murder Mystery Invitation party?

No acting experience is necessary! Our game kits provide character descriptions and suggested dialogue, but guests are encouraged to improvise and have fun with their roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefjsmith
  • Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins