• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Murder Mystery Invitation???

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I found a Murder Mystery Flyer, but can't seem to find an actual invitation for this theme show.....I have one booked for June 3, and would like to send out a fun invite for it- but am not creative or computer proficient enough to do one well.....has anyone else done this?
Also- I really like the Hotel Murder Mystery Theme- but has anyone done it with a different recipe? My host is wanting something "lighter"....
Thanks for your help!

Becky Deemter

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
you'd have to re-write it to fit a new recipe. Each "player" reads a bit about the particular kitchen tools you use for that particular recipe, but I'm sure it could be reworked quite easily if it was something that was a super starter recipe (most use the same things anyway).

Here is my murder mystery invite. Just change the name of who has been killed to the name of your host! I print it out on card paper and then cut it into postcards to send out.

Attachments

• murder mystery invite.doc
    42 KB · Views: 394

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I like your invite!!! I just use boring stickers for my themed parties.