• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Creative Ideas for Multiple Product Uses? Let's Brainstorm Together!

In summary, using multiple uses for products can save time, money, and storage space while also allowing for more creativity in the kitchen. Ways to find different uses for a specific product include checking the packaging, visiting the company's website, or searching online for recipes and tips. Many Pampered Chef products can be used for non-cooking purposes, such as using stoneware as a serving platter or a food chopper for chopping herbs or nuts. Popular products with multiple uses include the mix n' chop tool, bamboo spoons, and flexible cutting mats. It is important to follow recommended guidelines and use caution when using products for purposes beyond their intended use.
shanon92
:confused: I'm just starting in fact this is my ss1 & my first show as of now is June 16th. Reading through all my stuff it says to think of different uses for the products so if any body has any ideas about any of the products please let me know b/c I'm not very creative. :eek:

Thanks
shanon

Here are some of the things I've found on this website. I'll just include it as an attachment.

Attachments

• 10.doc
    24 KB · Views: 803
Shanon,

Look under PC Files~I just uploaded a couple flyers!

What are the benefits of using multiple uses for products?

Using multiple uses for products can save you time, money, and storage space. It also allows you to be more creative in the kitchen and try out new recipes.

How can I find different ways to use a specific product?

You can find different uses for a product by checking the product's packaging, visiting our website, or asking our consultants for ideas. You can also search online for recipes and tips from other customers.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for non-cooking purposes?

Yes, many of our products have multiple uses beyond just cooking. For example, our stoneware can be used as a serving platter or our food chopper can be used to chop herbs or nuts for baking.

What are some popular products that have multiple uses?

Some popular products that have multiple uses include our mix n' chop tool, which can be used to mash avocados for guacamole or to break up ground beef for tacos. Our bamboo spoons can also be used for stirring and serving, and our flexible cutting mats can double as baking mats.

Are there any safety concerns when using products for multiple purposes?

It is always important to follow the recommended guidelines for each product and to use caution when using products for purposes beyond their intended use. Make sure to read and follow all safety instructions and use common sense when using our products for multiple purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • rayday