• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I ship to multiple addresses in one order?

In summary, the maximum number of shipping addresses you can have in one order is 10. To add multiple shipping addresses, click on the "Add New Address" button during checkout. You can send items to different addresses within the same order by selecting the option to "Ship to multiple addresses". Multiple shipping addresses can be saved for future orders by signing in to your account. There is an additional cost for shipping to multiple addresses, which is based on the number of addresses and the total weight of the order. The shipping cost for each address can be viewed during the checkout process.
brendaivette
Good morning

i have a customer wanting to place an order, but she needs to send one item to california and one to puerto rico............is this possible in the same order

thanks

No, it will have to be seperate orders with direct shipping on each.

thanks

will forward the msg.

Why didn't you just call me? :):balloon: Crazy girl!

hey you
was up
i know i'm all over the place right now
today is water day for Karina and her pre-k graduationis tonite
and so is my last PC call with Valerie

Awesome and Yes, I understand especially since Ramon is OOT!! Have fun at graduation tonight, Matthew's is tomorrow!! The boys have a dentist appt today so that should be fun!

What is the maximum number of shipping addresses I can have in one order?

The maximum number of shipping addresses you can have in one order is 10. If you need to ship to more than 10 addresses, you will need to place separate orders.

How do I add multiple shipping addresses to my order?

To add multiple shipping addresses to your order, simply click on the "Add New Address" button during the checkout process. You can add up to 10 addresses per order.

Can I send items to different addresses within the same order?

Yes, you can send items to different addresses within the same order. Simply select the option to "Ship to multiple addresses" during the checkout process and enter the desired shipping addresses.

Can I save multiple shipping addresses for future orders?

Yes, you can save multiple shipping addresses for future orders. Simply sign in to your account and go to the "My Account" section to manage your saved addresses.

Is there an additional cost for shipping to multiple addresses?

Yes, there is an additional cost for shipping to multiple addresses. The shipping fee will be calculated based on the number of addresses and the total weight of the order. You can view the shipping cost for each address during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies