• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Enter Multiple Payments in Pampered Partner?

In summary, it is possible to enter 2 different forms of payment on one order in Pampered Partner. Make sure you add the cash and checks before the credit card.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Is it possible to enter 2 different forms of payment on one order in Pampered Partner? I have someone paying by check and credit card and it overwrites the first payment when I enter the second.

Yes it is....
Choose your Payment Method, put in your adjusted amount in the Amount box and click add. Do the same for the next payment option and it should even out.

HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!

Only one credit card payment is accepted. But you can split it up multiple times with cash. check, or on account.

Thank You!! Thank You!! I keep forgetting about the "Add" button on PP, as I am used to databases updating themselves and "adding" anything new. Maybe the new web-based version they are rumoring about will have that option.

Thanks again, Erin!

Is it just me? I find I can only use 2 methods of payment. I can't get it to allow, credit card, cash AND cheque so end up putting the cheque amount in with the cash the two times it happened to me. After I entered the two options the 'add' button faded out and was not useable if that makes sense :confused:

How would we do the "happy hubby" plan without it? You know, a little cash, little check, little credit....they will never notice :)!!

Make sure you add the cash and checks before the credit card. And make sure your clicking the add button inbetween these payments.

I long for the day when they allow more than one credit card for an order - I have so many guests who want to put some on one card and some an another.

PCTechGoon thank you SOOOOOO much!!! I've always clicked the add button but I usually start with the c card or cheque and then do the reverse (cheque or card) and then try to add the cash and it won't give me a third option that way. Just tried your way on a made up order and it worked perfectly!!!

You're definitely a PC tech....no comment on the goon...that would be mean :)

What are the different payment options available in Pampered Chef?

There are multiple payment options available in Pampered Chef, including credit/debit card, PayPal, and e-check. You can also use a combination of these payment methods to complete your purchase.

Can I split my payment between multiple credit cards?

Yes, you can split your payment between multiple credit cards. Simply select the option for "Multiple Payments" at checkout and enter the desired amount to be charged to each card.

Is there a limit on the number of payments I can make for a single order?

No, there is no limit on the number of payments you can make for a single order. You can split your payment between as many cards as you'd like, as long as the total amount is covered.

Can I use a gift card or promotional code with multiple payments?

Yes, you can use a gift card or promotional code with multiple payments. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to the total amount due.

What is the benefit of using multiple payments?

The benefit of using multiple payments is that it allows you to split the cost of your purchase between different payment methods, making it more convenient and manageable for you. It also allows you to utilize gift cards or promotional codes without having to cover the entire cost with one payment method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SuzieQ1973
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melindag