• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multiple payments in PP

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Is it possible to enter 2 different forms of payment on one order in Pampered Partner? I have someone paying by check and credit card and it overwrites the first payment when I enter the second.

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Yes it is....
Choose your Payment Method, put in your adjusted amount in the Amount box and click add. Do the same for the next payment option and it should even out.

HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!

Jun 7, 2006
Only one credit card payment is accepted. But you can split it up multiple times with cash. check, or on account.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Thank You!! Thank You!! I keep forgetting about the "Add" button on PP, as I am used to databases updating themselves and "adding" anything new. Maybe the new web-based version they are rumoring about will have that option.

Thanks again, Erin!

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Is it just me? I find I can only use 2 methods of payment. I can't get it to allow, credit card, cash AND cheque so end up putting the cheque amount in with the cash the two times it happened to me. After I entered the two options the 'add' button faded out and was not useable if that makes sense :confused:

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
How would we do the "happy hubby" plan without it? You know, a little cash, little check, little credit....they will never notice :)!!

Jun 7, 2006
Make sure you add the cash and checks before the credit card. And make sure your clicking the add button inbetween these payments.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I long for the day when they allow more than one credit card for an order - I have so many guests who want to put some on one card and some an another.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
PCTechGoon thank you SOOOOOO much!!! I've always clicked the add button but I usually start with the c card or cheque and then do the reverse (cheque or card) and then try to add the cash and it won't give me a third option that way. Just tried your way on a made up order and it worked perfectly!!!

You're definitely a PC tech....no comment on the goon...that would be mean :)